Giger : 1/6 Masterpiece Series – A Dark Star’s World [ H.R.G MASTERPIECE 1979 ]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I inquired to BBICN about ordering this set, and they directed me to a US distributor they use called royalbest.net

Anyone ever deal with them before? There doesn't seem to be any way to order from their site without contacting them directly...

Anyway, I asked Cotswold if they will be stocking this and they said they will have it up on their site within the next couple weeks.

An action figure of someone making...large action figures.
математика-наука-фрактал-1343745.jpeg

A seller called myfigureschoice2008 is selling set B on Ebay for $210. Seems steep compared to the HK dollar price ($210 is almost £160 - with free P&P, but customs charges might push that to almost £200). I'm so unsure...looks fantastic, but the price isn't right for me. Has anyone found this cheaper?

A seller called myfigureschoice2008 is selling set B on Ebay for $210. Seems steep compared to the HK dollar price ($210 is almost £160 - with free P&P, but customs charges might push that to almost £200). I'm so unsure...looks fantastic, but the price isn't right for me. Has anyone found this cheaper?

Agree that price on ebay seems too steep. Not worth that kind of cash.

I think unfortunately there are ebay sellers that want to bump it up to the kind of prices the likes of HT for instance now command.
May see some more reasonable prices over next couple of weeks hopefully.

i preordered it when somebody first posted a ebay link here. than the seller deleted the item for i don't know what reason. i don't remember what was he explained but he gave me a full refund. still don't understand anything.
and now it is too expensive for my taste, at least on ebay. don't know where else to look. what is "KH Hobby"?

i preordered it when somebody first posted a ebay link here. than the seller deleted the item for i don't know what reason. i don't remember what was he explained but he gave me a full refund. still don't understand anything.
and now it is too expensive for my taste, at least on ebay. don't know where else to look. what is "KH Hobby"?

Yes, I'm getting it from KG Hobby. Shipping this week. I cannot say no to this, though he would be the only 'real' person in my collection. I want him to sit behind my Alien figures and do his thing.

Yes, I'm getting it from KG Hobby. Shipping this week. I cannot say no to this, though he would be the only 'real' person in my collection. I want him to sit behind my Alien figures and do his thing.
yeah you have a too unique alien collection, with all those custom humans, to miss this one :clap

Mine is waiting to go through customs in San Francisco. Might take a while, it might not. Sure didn't expect to get this before Hot Toys Ripley. He'll be waiting I guess.

Just got an email saying that mine is shipped, but KG hobby forgot to include the box with the egg and skull...

My shipment is languishing just one town away in the post office. Hopefully it's the entire shebang.

Finally came in. A handsome understated box. The egg and skull come in a separate but nicely conceived box. Will post more photographs later. It came in sooo late tonight. IMG_5119.jpgIMG_5117.jpgIMG_5125.JPGIMG_5126.JPGIMG_5121.jpg
Sorry the pics are on their sides.

Attachments

• IMG_5115.jpg
    IMG_5115.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5118.jpg
    IMG_5118.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5120.jpg
    IMG_5120.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5130.jpg
    IMG_5130.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 340
Great figure. A little limited in poses. Wasn't able to duplicate poses from promo photos. Could just be me. Probably. Love it just the same. Have H.R. Giger the master, up on my shelf.DSC_2670.jpgDSC_2672.jpgDSC_2682.jpgDSC_2675.jpgDSC_2678.jpgDSC_2684.jpgDSC_2689.jpgDSC_2693.jpgDSC_2696.jpg

Back