Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hellboy Ex in my hands today FINALLY! Wow what an amazing piece this is! Unbelievably awesome. PF of the year awesome. So happy to get this guy. I'll take a couple pics at some point, but not tonight.

Got my Hellboy Ex in my hands today FINALLY! Wow what an amazing piece this is! Unbelievably awesome. PF of the year awesome. So happy to get this guy. I'll take a couple pics at some point, but not tonight.

Yeah, we just recorded episode #150 of the Action Figure Blues podcast and I gave it my 2014 "Pop Culture Item of the Year". Just love it!!

Congrats, Marker! Yeah, this is a real masterpiece and I hope I could still get one down the road. Whenever I get enough funds there's always another great deal that I can't say no to. First was the Toynami Batman Returns cowl for $600 and a month after just when I was about to order this I wasn't able to refuse the SSC 1/1 Black/Grey Batman bust for less than $400.

Thanks guys. Yea Heubert, if you can get this piece do it. It's totally worth it. A truly stunning piece!

Will do when I could! As I speak there's a few more extra units available at the local dealer, and I'm holding on to the fact that Hellboy is not as popular a character here as he is in the US -- though this beautiful beast can make any non-Hellboy fan-statue-collector-with-lots-of-cash buy in an instant!

Congrats man! He's a crazy awesome piece to be sure bro. Just the swap outs and display options alone are amazing, not to mention the base and sculpt. So amazing!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks Jedi, it's been a long wait. Over a month to get shipped here.
No prob man, he is awesome. Definitely a fan favourite at home too and with visitors. Bet that wait feels so well worth it :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

A few pics of him as Anung Un Rama. I haven't set him up in the other look yet as I was water treating the jacket to get the wrinkles out. I like this look a lot and I bet I'll be changing him up often, but the jacketed look is my go to.

So many awesome display options here. This has to win PF of the year. I love my Superman and Captain America Allied Charge, but Hellboy I think beats them all.

Fantastic shots, Marker. Well-futzed coat too!

While I love the display options this PF offers, the coat look is undeniably the way to go -- iconic as iconic could get. This PF is pure win.

Thanks HM! I take pride in my futzing and posing skills :yess: :lol

Without a doubt the coat is the way to go even with the amazing switch-out parts.

Statue of the year IMO. Others were close, but this guy is just perfection.

I'd like to see if the new coupon can be applied to the reg Hellboy PF even though SS is selling it at a discount with free shipping now. If so, I think I'll have to order this one.

Back