Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece really doesn't get enough live. The resale value is crap too ... I'm never going to sell mine so it doesn't matter.

This statue is friggin amazing and perfectly executed. With all the jacked up statues ss has released this year, it's sad to not have this one get more talk.

Might finally be able to pick this one up as I got extra cash coming in, though I may also wait til the dealer offers a sale/discount. I was right, dealer has several units in stock unmoved as Hellboy isn't really popular here.

Awesome pics. What is the custom piece you're doing for this?

I´m trying to made a little burning demon to put hanging on the sword

hellboy.jpg

not me :<

I think this one is pretty great, so if you like hellboy and like the look get it! Though I think IGN's award was weird, while great I don't out of all the amazing collectibles of 2014 that it's the best.

I finally got mine, and I am very happy with the way it turned out.
I did struggle a bit in getting the statue to fit in the base, but after some time I was able to get it inside.

Even though I got the Regular, I am happy with it because I got number 666.:yess:

hellboy.jpg

I finally got mine, and I am very happy with the way it turned out.
I did struggle a bit in getting the statue to fit in the base, but after some time I was able to get it inside.

Even though I got the Regular, I am happy with it because I got number 666.:yess:

hellboy.jpg
That's rad sir. You shall be welcomed in Valhalla.

Back