Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy all. Just received mine yesterday beautiful figure! Has any one else had trouble getting the Samaritan hand in? Slid mine in about half way and the wrist now has a small crack up it and part of the watch band has cracked off.

Mine did arrive in NJ and my sister inspected in. Supposedly all is perfect so I'm just waiting for it to be brought down here in early december. The anticipation is killing me and everything I've seen from this piece is 100% win. So far this year I'm on a pretty big win streak with PFs. Batman, Superman Ex, Hellboy Ex, and from the looks of it so far Captain America Allied Charge Ex. :yess: That's everything I've gotten this year so 4 for 4 ain't too bad.

Question... Is this normal for the strap on the back of the left boot? The one on my right boot is straight but the left is bent up. It's kind of springy, so I can move it a bit but don't really want to screw with it. It's doesn't bother me either, just curious if it was nornal.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416167861.002733.jpg

Howdy all. Just received mine yesterday beautiful figure! Has any one else had trouble getting the Samaritan hand in? Slid mine in about half way and the wrist now has a small crack up it and part of the watch band has cracked off.

Ask for a replacement buddy. I'm sure SS will look after you.

Decided to pick this up today since it is on sale with free shipping and all. Had my eye on it for a while. I was surprised it is on sale, figured such a great statue would sell out at full price.

Back