Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful pics.

I had the chance to make a last-minute PO last Saturday for $385 arriving next month at a local dealer. Thought I'd spend on this if it turns out that the great deal I got for a Toynami Batman Returns cowl I had arranged a day earlier was a scam. Fortunately it wasn't -- an what a sweet, great deal it was! -- unfortunately, that means not getting Hellboy for now.

Will get one soon enough, as this is a sweet one to pass up.

Reg is $360, free shipping and double reward points on SS site. Good time to get another one to display both looks.

Sigh. I hope I could still catch up on this beautiful beast. Just when I get enough funds something else comes up. Can't say no to a $400 offer for a Sideshow Batman life-size bust (black and grey version).

You'll still be able to get one for retail for a while. Pretty sure many of sideshow's retailers still have it.

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah, over at SSC site I saw that this piece got a lot of rave reviews from those who purchased it. I'll hold on to the fact that Hellboy isn't as popular here as he is in the US, and hope that maybe the local dealer can have him in stock for a while.

Nope. The Weird Tales HC is regular sized, sewn and with thick paper and the stories are not in the library editions. Great build for a book as Dark Horse usually does only same size as the B. P. R. D Plague of Frogs omnis.

Back