Premium Format Hellboy (Comic Book Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took the $20 coupon when I checked out so hopefully everything will stick. $340 with free shipping is too good to pass up.

Congrats, General! That's a very sweet deal, more so considering that some 1/6 figures are now pushing $300.

EDIT: While I find the EX very nice as it can be displayed on its own, I am not bothered missing out on it as I am still bothered not having the means to get the EX for Red Sonja.

Congrats, General! That's a very sweet deal, more so considering that some 1/6 figures are now pushing $300.

EDIT: While I find the EX very nice as it can be displayed on its own, I am not bothered missing out on it as I am still bothered not having the means to get the EX for Red Sonja.

Thanks! I agree about the EX. It's a cool little extra but since it doesn't add anything to the actual statue I don't think I'll miss it. This is one of those times that waiting to buy worked out for me--I thought that once it went on sale it would sell out quickly. I'm glad I was able to snag one. Getting the deal was just a nice bonus!

Big Red won an award!

ignhellboy.jpg

IGN wrote, “For their third Hellboy statue, Sideshow focused on the comic book source material rather than the live-action films. The results were simply stunning, with a lovingly crafted design that evokes Mike Mignola’s distinctive art style.”

This figure deserves it!

I've got the regular on flex as well. I'm glad I finally broke down and ordered him. He's one of the few statues that I haven't seen any bad pics. He looks great from every angle.

Few days ago I had the chance to see this piece and I have to admit that is really well done,so finaly I pick one ex from a fella

Actually I´m working on a custom piece for him,I´ll finish soon

:duff

Back