Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked this episode the best so far... Still has all the pacing issues NuWho has always had, but what a load of fun. :rock

How How did this happen. I thought I was in the Doctor Who section. LOL

tumblr_m25anrQQjx1qeyvp7o2_250.gif

Question......

Spoiler Spoiler:

Question......

Spoiler Spoiler:

no it's never been brought up again since the swed's been demoted....Don't think anyone else cared about it other than him.:dunno

no it's never been brought up again since the swed's been demoted....Don't think anyone else cared about it other than him.:dunno

I thought there was a warrant for him.

That swede better run before Bohanon gets ahold of him for turning in Doc.

Question......

Spoiler Spoiler:

No pardon, he's just Durant's prisoner now. I guess work release is a good approximation.

Question......

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally caught up with season 2. Very solid season. Everyone on this show is a sociopath. :lol

I'm gonna miss the bbw whore...:(

The Swede has descended into total nihilism. To paraphrase a now famous movie quote, he just wants to watch the world burn. This season has been incredible, not a single dud episode so far.

What do you guys think of the Mr. Toole character? I'm not sure what the writers motives are with him.

Seemingly he went from being a dispicable racist in season 1...gets shot in the throat, apparently forgives his shooter, possibly loses his racist side, but is shown to be a wife beater who stays with his wife despite being cuckold...wtf? Weird character.

Last edited:
Yeah...certainly extraordinary, and I guess that was the point, for him to be saved by seemingly the grace of God or whatever and him to restart his life...

I guess scientifically they explain his survival as the gun was so close to the exit wound that it cauterized it. :lol

Back