• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heads up on Captain Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::lol

IMO 2 months is unacceptable and anyone taking that long shouldn't be making transactions. Again, IMO.:monkey3

I think that is general concensus... I try to have my stuff shipped out next day if at all possible. Anything more than a day or two and I will conact a buyer and update them.

No excuse for a delay like that... especially w/o contacting someone.

2 months to ship? That's pitiful! :monkey4

Whenever I sell something I ship it the next day or day after at the most! :cool:

man i hope he comes in an explains this all....such a nice guy.

i sold my bowen cap on ebay this morning at like 8 and shipped it by 1. i hate long waits for something that someone has in-hand when they sold it.

Well, he's told me he shipped it twice.

The first time was 2 weeks after I ordered it, I asked where it was and he said he forgot and mailed it that day. 2 weeks after that I asked him where it was and he said it was returned and he just resent it (this time "2 day delivery") but that was July 1 and I live in the next state over. What makes me worried is he never sent a tracking number and never sent follow up emails like "did you get it".

If I honestly made a mistake and forgot, I would be following up to be sure the person got it when I remembered to send it.

Captain Faramir? your actions here make the real faramir sad.
Faramir_RotK_6.jpg

if you can call this sad.:lol

bummer i hope u get your stuff back. unfortunately things like this will happen and its a shame people abuse this system where honest fellow collectors can swap/buy things off each other and help each other out with pieces there looking for. rock on honest traders :rock:rock:rock

oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg

So you are from Mordor then? :horror

5280 ft above sea level and all we have here are troll, orcs, and the mouth of Sauron...though I went out with the mouth of Sauron's sister once and well....let me tell you. Quite the kisser.

I wouldn't put CF on MP's level. DouglasMcC is much more applicable though.

ie he is being really inconsiderate and misleading but not to the extent that his original intent was to rip people off.

I bought a Bespin Han from him when he was down on his luck. I got it.
Let's wait and see what he says before people pass judgement-- when's the last time he was even on here?

July 7 was the last time he logged on. He told me he would ship the figure to Prog second day delivery as well. There is plenty of info to pass judgement on. These are the facts:

1) CF sold Palpatine to Prog at the end of May. CF said he would ship immediately.

2) Prog patiently waits until the end of june and asks him why he hasn't received anything. He asked me to pm CF and CF tells both of us the item was returned to him and it would go out express 2-day delivery the following day (July 2).

3) He has not received the item more than a week later (and a month after he should have reasonably expected to receive it).

I think that is more than enough to judge on and Prog's motivation for creating this thread was as a heads up to all those people who may have ordered a cloak from him.

I think so far most everything posted in this thread has been reasonable.

Fact is if you are dealing with a fellow board member and something comes up which makes seeing your deal through not feasible, your fellow board member HAS THE RIGHT to be notified of any hold ups and the failure to do so completely warrants a negative feedback (when money has passed hands, as it has here) and also a public thread declaring possible fraud as a warning to others who may have dealings with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back