• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heads up on Captain Faramir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Paypal accounts have either a $200 or $2,000 protection plan for the buyer.. However I think if past shenanigans have been pulled paypal takes that away..

So I guess its still a crapshoot..

If no money is able to be pulled from him they will negative his account and send the collection hounds after him.

Certainly makes you lose a little faith in established members.. Thanks Cap.

Im out..

That's only through ebay.

Re: Heads up on Captain Faramir UPDATE

UPDATE: Received a package from Utah containing the items I purchased. The name on the shipping label did not match Capt. Faramir's real name, so unless one of you fine gentleman sent me that package, it looks like Capt. finally made good.

I wish it didn't have to come to so much drama, but over a month is much too long to wait and puts the buyer in a position where paypal won't help if you wait to long. Unless I owe someone else for this pleasant relief, I'll be dropping the paypal claim.

that's great to hear man. glad it all worked out and hate you had to go through all of this.

speaking of elapsed time, anyone know how long a repaint should take for a 1/6 scale figure's head?

speaking of elapsed time, anyone know how long a repaint should take for a 1/6 scale figure's head?
If it's through one of the painters on this board, it could take as much time as they are able to put toward doing a good job, when they have their creative juices flowing. Their workloads are generally heavy. Best to contact them direct.

Re: Heads up on Captain Faramir UPDATE

UPDATE: Received a package from Utah containing the items I purchased. The name on the shipping label did not match Capt. Faramir's real name, so unless one of you fine gentleman sent me that package, it looks like Capt. finally made good.

I wish it didn't have to come to so much drama, but over a month is much too long to wait and puts the buyer in a position where paypal won't help if you wait to long. Unless I owe someone else for this pleasant relief, I'll be dropping the paypal claim.

What was the date on the package?

when was it posted.

It was posted on 7-15. I knew Ed was not a thief. Just a flaky guy who doesn't have enough money for this hobby.

I am locking the thread. Glad you got your stuff Eric.

:duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back