• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mondo He-Man Exclusive (Timed Edition) x2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostbob78

Freakzoid
Reaction score
2x He-Man (timed edition) New and in hand.

One has a couple small issues, the left arm band was apparently applied when the paint was still wet, so once it was removed it left some marks on the arm. These marks aren't visible when the arm band is on, but if you intend to display him with the alternate arm bands, it's visible. Someone handy with a paint brush could easily fix it. The other issue is the alternate head has no internal connector piece for the ball joint to connect properly. I'm sure someone crafty could find a solution for this as well. So I'm discounting this figure to 190 shipped USA.

The other figure is completely fine except for a very small mark on the left arm. 225 shipped USA on this one.

I accept PayPal or Venmo. Hit me up with any other questions.

I think these prices are pretty fair considering these flaws are extremely minor, but feel free to make me an offer, or if you have a trade situation in mind, I may be open to that depending on what it is of course. Thanks!

Attachments

• tempImageLrkYWq.jpg
    tempImageLrkYWq.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • tempImageimCAzz.png
    tempImageimCAzz.png
    13.6 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagelB6AKw.png
    tempImagelB6AKw.png
    14.1 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageo4oB5B.png
    tempImageo4oB5B.png
    13.3 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage5WvcEL.png
    tempImage5WvcEL.png
    15.5 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagedo9LiA.png
    tempImagedo9LiA.png
    17.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage8xSHnt.png
    tempImage8xSHnt.png
    15.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageVhDcOO.png
    tempImageVhDcOO.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage4UK5Dx.png
    tempImage4UK5Dx.png
    15 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageWUqCtL.png
    tempImageWUqCtL.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImagedJw5g9.png
    tempImagedJw5g9.png
    14 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage2j0F8g.png
    tempImage2j0F8g.png
    16.8 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage2vQZHB.png
    tempImage2vQZHB.png
    17 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImage29tJMC.png
    tempImage29tJMC.png
    17.1 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageTkAbeZ.png
    tempImageTkAbeZ.png
    15 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
2x He-Man (timed edition) New and in hand.

One has a couple small issues, the left arm band was apparently applied when the paint was still wet, so once it was removed it left some marks on the arm. These marks aren't visible when the arm band is on, but if you intend to display him with the alternate arm bands, it's visible. Someone handy with a paint brush could easily fix it. The other issue is the alternate head has no internal connector piece for the ball joint to connect properly. I'm sure someone crafty could find a solution for this as well. So I'm discounting this figure to 190 shipped USA.

The other figure is completely fine except for a very small mark on the left arm. 225 shipped USA on this one.

I accept PayPal or Venmo. Hit me up with any other questions.

I think these prices are pretty fair considering these flaws are extremely minor, but feel free to make me an offer, or if you have a trade situation in mind, I may be open to that depending on what it is of course. Thanks!
DM'd >> claiming both. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back