(Heads Ready) Abbott & Costello Meet Frankenstein Interest TH.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are so right, Sean. The only thing I found so far that might work with the fat suit is a pair of white, expandable ski pants which I have dyed tan...shirts will probably have to be let out. Anyone ever come across a place that sells large size 1/6 clothes? Is there such a place? Or does everything that is needed for a hefty size have to be custom made?

Check out the cool 17" Statues I found in search engine... Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein
escoabbottcostellomeetf.jpg

Ok everyone,

I thought it fitting for me to post some pictures on this thread on Alex' great Abbott and Costello sculpts. If any of you are considering starting a project, or in the midst of one, take a look.

I used s short body for Lou and a Ignite Roman body for Bud. Lou has a fat suit, and his pants were custom made by Project Are Outfitters.

Hey Abbott - A little joe!

ddef0548.jpg
de8f6a2d.jpg

1c6abee7.jpg

c28dff6c.jpg

1be89782.jpg

3dd18901.jpg

If interested in buying clothes that will fit a fat suit, contact Project Are (very reasonable in price and easy to work with): https://www.project-are.com/areframe.htm

Last edited:
Some final pics with everything complete:

"You're a lucky fella Mr. Smith"

05c3efa0.jpg

165f2fd7.jpg

71cd28a9.jpg

4f5c63ac.jpg
bfe354e5.jpg

Back