Headplay recast Rainman's monkey sculpt again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just committed to buy all available 10, but have no intention of paying for it. :rotfl
I will stall payment as long as I can and when they leave negative feedback I will leave my negative feedback mentioning that this company is a fraud, claims other artists work as their own.

Its for a good cause so I will be more than happy to take that negative on my Ebay score.

haha :rotfl awesome :clap

You as a buyer cannot get negative! Only a none paying item strike... Once you get three of them, your off eBay for good.

Just so you know.

After almost 10 years of having my ebay account it looks like I will be getting my first strike then. Oh well

After almost 10 years of having my ebay account it looks like I will be getting my first strike then. Oh well

Hey man you did a good thing though! Took one for the team:clap

Vorhees, go to other thread with guy asking about bionic joe... A pic is posted

Too bad it probably won't affect anyone but you. Its a noble gesture but unless someone is reading info about YOU, no one is likely to see it.

Wow army, thats awesome of you, heck theres enough of us that if we keep "buying" these up, he may get the hint.

Spread out the strikes amongst SSF freakers.

I just committed to buy all available 10, but have no intention of paying for it. :rotfl
I will stall payment as long as I can and when they leave negative feedback I will leave my negative feedback mentioning that this company is a fraud, claims other artists work as their own.

Its for a good cause so I will be more than happy to take that negative on my Ebay score.

:hi5:

True Freak.

Get this guy a medal! :lecture

noble gesture, but unfortunately, you won't be able to leave feedback if you don't pay. Perhaps you can squeeze in the negative feedback before the unpaid item claim is opened.

noble gesture, but unfortunately, you won't be able to leave feedback if you don't pay. Perhaps you can squeeze in the negative feedback before the unpaid item claim is opened.

Says I have to wait 7 days before I can leave feedback and in the meantime try to work something out with the seller. :lol

Why not just get the auction cancelled by eBay due to fraudulent activity. Open a case on the seller, now that you have won them due to the items purchased being fakes and not original Rainman products. Use Rainman's thread requesting assistance as proof that these are counterfeit.

The ebay seller is probably just that, a seller, and have no idea they're re-casts.
It may be worth while just explaining the situation to him and see if he'll stop selling them rather than hassling him with non paying bids. If he won't stop then take it to ebays complaints dept.

So who is it that bought this and the fight club heads from Rainman and gave them to Headplay to re-cast?
He must have a record of the sales to compare.

Are they a member here?

Why not just get the auction cancelled by eBay due to fraudulent activity. Open a case on the seller, now that you have won them due to the items purchased being fakes and not original Rainman products. Use Rainman's thread requesting assistance as proof that these are counterfeit.

The seller is not claiming they are 'original' Rainman pieces.

And again, you get back to the argument of stealing from a thief. If Rainman had paid license fees for these things, I might feel bad for him, but he didn't, so I don't. He profited off the hard work of Fincher, Palahniuk, Pitt and Norton without paying them, so when someone steals from a thief, I can't find it in my heart to feel bad about it.

:goodpost::lecture

It's bad when things like this happen, it can lead to sculptors stopping to sculpt. Don't support it.

or lead sculptors to stop offering painted or unpainted HS only.

A lot easier to keep control of Full Figure and DX versions.
I don't think that would stop things, but it could slow things down. For guys like Rainman though, it would make it that much harder to pick up any of his stuff though, because the demand for full figures would go up. And the unintended consequence would be higher demand for recast heads (since none would be created by the man himself).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back