He is the Law! 1/6 Xensation Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yea I know I was just wondering why in the world they would do that. Especially since he just joined

Monkey on Fire is Asmus's distributor that popped up shortly after they got the LOTR license. Smart money says they're one in the same, only established to skirt Asmus' territorial licensing restrictions, as I'm pretty sure SSC still holds licensing rights for North America.

This is from Scaletta and it's an official collaboration between Xensation and Scaletta...
giphy.gif

... and there will be more coming out.
giphy.gif

Montana said:
It is 100% our master),

Montana said:
I already know who gave the master and who is involved in replication.

Montana said:
Artem Maggeramov - caster, worked with him for Dredd and the first race at FAOR. 1/35. Basically, the third to the Wachowski forums and pour 1/35. Pours a long time and makes a fool of the people, may sell the master, if a chance. Each member of our projects have on the Seto-type portfolio. Now, not all)

Xensation I also know, but, I think, they do not care where fig. However, in their defense, I will say that for her, they probably paid)))

https://translate.google.co.uk/tran...r.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=25769&prev=search

If somebody reads Russian they'll understand from the original text what went on.

Riddick, you were there, weren't you? What does it actually say?

The guy who was hired to make casts for the original project sold the mold to bootlegger without consulting with Scaletta.

But the figures can't be branded 'recasts' since they'll be produced from the original moulds...

I'm REALLY confused now. But the idea of a Stallone Dredd is pretty exciting. For me.

Hey, guys, thanks for sharing my post at FB, situation is cleared now;) Thanks again for ur care and support - **** happens, but I hope this story will lead us to something bigger)

Hey, guys, thanks for sharing my post at FB, situation is cleared now;) Thanks again for ur care and support - **** happens, but I hope this story will lead us to something bigger)

At the very least Scaletta has received a lot of publicity recently. So maybe something good will come from that!

Lol will see, at least X is the only manufacturer who is trying to play with his cards open instead of releasing "just nobody's 1/6 head made by no one not stolen at all for just $32" oops)))

Back