He is the Law! 1/6 Xensation Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's dodgy.

Asmus has a history of passing off photos of original product as their own in adverts.

Asmus recasting custom work? that's a damn shame

Not only that, but they did recast SSC's Gandalf boots for their own Gandalf figure.

I'd love to see Asmus get banned from the forum, like other recasters have been, but. . . . that's unlikely to happen.

Not connected, Xensation is Asmus.

Same company. The reason I believe they have done this and tried to pass it off as " a friends company" is because they have the lord of the rings license.
Therefor they can't be seen doing unlicensed pieces.

So here's an experience I had.....

Asmus have always had ****** figures for a cheap price that's why they were cheap. :rotfl I bought a Devil may cry figure a while back the hand was glued together poor, the battery that lights it was held in with blue tac.:rotfl

When I contacted Asmus they asked me to supply pics which I did and my message was seen but ignored.
But then he did cost me like £80 so couldn't expect much so I didn't mind so much:rotfl

Last edited:
Same company. The reason I believe they have done this and tried to pass it off as " a friends company" is because they have the lord of the rings license.
Therefor they can't be seen doing unlicensed pieces.

So here's an experience I had.....

Asmus have always had ****** figures for a cheap price that's why they were cheap. :rotfl I bought a Devil may cry figure a while back the hand was glued together poor, the battery that lights it was held in with blue tac.:rotfl

When I contacted Asmus they asked me to supply pics which I did and my message was seen but ignored.
But then he did cost me like £80 so couldn't expect much so I didn't mind so much:rotfl

wasnt the devil may cry dante figure based off sideshow's boromir? its not like they used the sculpt fresh off the bat, just tweaked it.
like kitbashers do.lolz

All Xensation had to do was create a new face, both outfits should naturally be faithfull to the source so will in theory be identical. Its frowned upon for an established professional company to steal artistic work by someone who cant fight back.
This is sad because id love to have this version

I'll most likely buy it anyway, wanted to make 90s film/comic hybrid figure for a long time.

VTS will be doing a Dredd figure of their own.

13227110_247666485597051_5613319724294841882_n.jpg

Thank you guys for heating up the thread, but

This is from Scaletta and it's an official collaboration between Xensation and Scaletta, and there will be more coming out.

Thank you guys for heating up the thread, but

This is from Scaletta and it's an official collaboration between Xensation and Scaletta, and there will be more coming out.

Really?

woodrob said:
I c 200+ happy people at FB - good for Karma i guess, our sets just became golden, but priceless in a bad way lol Let`s check what is gonna be at the box for $130))) One of my friends think i`m doing it and was like - you could have told me, now $700+ became $100+ - eh, first of all it`s a pure magic, i suspect Jesus is involved. Second - c those 5 guys in a list? - Strange way to step on my own balls, lol, coz i don`t have a clue how to turn $100 into $700+ now lol

woodrob said:
No hate, bad for Karma:) Those set will never become Scaletta`s and for those, who is ready to jump to that lists? No hate too, we just don`t want em in our projects:) The most important thing here is ur support - thanks and keep rolling!:)

Back