He is the Law! 1/6 Xensation Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curiouser, and curiouser:

Ilya Kirsanov‎ to OneSixthKit BST
3 mins ·

First Scaletta/Xensation collaborative project teaser - Lady Serceress ))) All info on pre-order will be announced by Xensation soon, so stay tuned )))

Before the Xensation arrived I bought a Ganghood 1.0 body, thinking that the figure would need to be bulked up.

When it arrived it looked okay enough, so I didn't use the Ganghood.

However, since the Ganghood is so wide at the hips most trousers don't fit. So in order not to let it go to waste I transferred Dredd onto it to free up the more usable Xensation body. And it's a body I haven't seen before - TTM19 type torso and arms, but with more muscular legs.

I think that body (and variations built around it) is the current body of choice for knock-offs and companies that don't make their own bodies. Ones that look very similar come with QMX figures (but the elbows are double jointed and it's a traditional neckless torso) and I've seen the same bodies for sale parted out on Toy Anxiety.

A pretty good design too; worth picking up a few loose for future customs.

I think that body (and variations built around it) is the current body of choice for knock-offs and companies that don't make their own bodies. Ones that look very similar come with QMX figures (but the elbows are double jointed and it's a traditional neckless torso) and I've seen the same bodies for sale parted out on Toy Anxiety.

A pretty good design too; worth picking up a few loose for future customs.

:lecture

Double jointed elbows would be a bonus on these. But they'll all likely be turned into Logans so that won't be much of an issue.

Back