HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for pictures, love them....and nice comparison of a size..

I really like this bust, way to much for me, but looks really nice!

Woah woah woah! Sideshows site stated this pieces height at 27" Now, we all know the 1/4 Endoskeleton's not more than 18-20" total. WTF?

Seriously? Beautiful piece hands down and i'm still very excited getting it in next week but i'm getting a little tired taking Sideshow's specs on preorders serious anymore.

How do you go from 27" to 18-20"???????

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=900359&utm_source=search0109

Looking great Amin Ko, congrats buddy, had to cancel mine due to financial matters and will now most likely be selling my entire collection too :(

Brewt could you please tell me the exact measurements of this piece? Just the width and total height. Thanks and awesome mini review.

Yes that does, thank you! To be honest my excitement has gone down quite a bit. This item went from 27" X 15" to 20" X 13" Not worth $1000 imo. This thing better wow me, thats for sure.

3 words for you my friend. DOUBLE PULSE RIFLES.:naughty

Size matters not when your packing that kind of heat:D

Yes that does, thank you! To be honest my excitement has gone down quite a bit. This item went from 27" X 15" to 20" X 13" Not worth $1000 imo. This thing better wow me, thats for sure.

i agree that sideshows measurements are almost always off....this item does have the wow factor so im sure youll love it...

Love the review!
I was wondering if you could post a picture of it with the SS/HCG 1:1 endoskull next to it so its easier for me to see the scale?

Well it finally arrived today and I must say it is damn impressive! I assumed there would be more articulation but its still a very well made and thought out piece.

My only issues were the fingers not lining up with the plasma rifle after it was secured with arm pins. My other would be the jet white teeth :lol

Here are some pics ............

IMG_6535.jpg

IMG_6533.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

Back