HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it does seem smaller than what you would expect, nice piece though.
I thought it was going for $800-900 US...

I don't understand why this costs so much as a 1/2 scale endoskull only costs 140 Euros and a 1/2 scale plasma rifle only costs 150 euros, so that is 440 euros in total so they are then charging 800 euros for the rest of the body and base. My retailer has this up for 1290 euros and I only paid 1800 for the 1/2 size statue and base from HCG so the figures don't add up. Because of this I cancelled my PO and I am getting the 1/2 scale endoskull instead.

Hi. What is the height from the base to the tip of the head (so if the guns were not included in the measurement but positioned straight on)? Looks awesome but yet looks smaller than when the revealed it at Comicon SD.

Felmar: Could you take some pictures with the SS 1:1 Endoskull or the T800pf in the same picture as the 1:2-bust? I'd like to see how big the bust is cause I'm thinking on buying it :)

Toni-

Packaging is excellent, Box is not too Big, I think the total weight was like 27 pounds. Overall- a Very nice bust! Has a lot of the endo included...basically from the waist up. 2 plasma guns! How cool is that...

The light-up feature is really cool too, except you can't keep the blue lights on steady...they always have the strobe effect.

RabagaZt-
Here are some pics..sorry didn't get any with the endoskull but I put it along side some other well known Sideshow products..

termin3.jpg

termin.jpg

termin2.jpg

Thanks FelMar! I would LOVE to have it, however price is really too high for me..

Funny thing is, it seems like it weighs less then HCG Hunter Killer Tank!
Looks like it just jumped from your sig to your room!

Thanks for the info ;)

Nice! Meaby I've to sell my berserker and cancel Diablo and buy this bust instead :)

Can the eyes light up without the blue lights?

Thanks FelMar! I would LOVE to have it, however price is really too high for me..

Funny thing is, it seems like it weighs less then HCG Hunter Killer Tank!
Looks like it just jumped from your sig to your room!

Thanks for the info ;)
I have a feeling the price might come down a bit before it jumps up, I think the retail is a bit too much, maybe should've cost $100 less.

Nice! Meaby I've to sell my berserker and cancel Diablo and buy this bust instead :)

Can the eyes light up without the blue lights?
Nope..everything lights up when you turn it on.

Did the entire forum cancel this bust or something? It sold out 1000 pieces, before getting back on 2nd chance, but still there is hardly any word written about it. I'm confused :p

Did the entire forum cancel this bust or something? It sold out 1000 pieces, before getting back on 2nd chance, but still there is hardly any word written about it. I'm confused :p
Yes..its a bit odd actually.
Anybody else got it and have pics ??

what's that t-rex on the floor by the pc? is it a statue? model kit?

Its a custom kit...bought it from gruson :cool:

Are the teeth ok on this bust? I'm a little worried about the tooth that has a different angle then the rest.

Back