HCG T-800 Half Size Endo Bust (SCANS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep and because its not a Sideshow item they can't bring it in for cheap. Even so they want $1600 ............ no thanks. AFX sounds really good right now.

I don''t understand that????
So only Sideshow made products can be ordered directly though chinook?
Regardless, I think you are making a good choice!

I don''t understand that????
So only Sideshow made products can be ordered directly though chinook?
Regardless, I think you are making a good choice!

They can get you pretty much anything thats associated with Sideshow Collectibles but when its not directly made by Sideshow they can't get the same equivalent cost.

Edit:

I JUST bought and paid for one off Ebay. It should be here in about a week! $1000 shipped via USPS Priority to Canada is a great deal too! Damn, now I really need to sell some stuff. C'mon people, head over to my for sale thread, theres some awesome stuff!

Last edited:
They can get you pretty much anything thats associated with Sideshow Collectibles but when its not directly made by Sideshow they can't get the same equivalent cost.

Edit:

I JUST bought and paid for one off Ebay. It should be here in about a week! $1000 shipped via USPS Priority to Canada is a great deal too! Damn, now I really need to sell some stuff. C'mon people, head over to my for sale thread, theres some awesome stuff!

Great news buddy:rock:rock:rock

Post some pics next to your busts when he arrives!!!

Mine has just arrived :banana I've only had the chance to quickly put it together but have a couple of questions.

Can you have the eyes lit without the blue LED's being on? The Sideshow website suggest yes, but i can't see a way to do this.

Also, what are the two small stands actually used for?

Probably me being a little thick and it'll likely be clear once i have some proprer time to look at this nice piece.

Thanks - Andy

Mine has just arrived :banana I've only had the chance to quickly put it together but have a couple of questions.

Can you have the eyes lit without the blue LED's being on? The Sideshow website suggest yes, but i can't see a way to do this.

Probably me being a little thick and it'll likely be clear once i have some proprer time to look at this nice piece.

Thanks - Andy

Andy,

I don't think the eyes can stay on by themselves..I couldn't figure out a way.

The two stands you speak of are actually part of the endo...they go on either side near the ribs.

Congrats !

Thanks bud. I feel a little bit stupid now about the two endo parts. What confused me was the fact they seemed to be felted on one end suggesting they should rest on a shelf or some other surface... d'oh.

I mentioned the eyes and blue LED's as it states the following on the SS site

LED features add the piercing red of the T-800's eyes in full power state, a feature which can be used alone or in conjunction with the additional flashing blue lights of the endoskeleton's machinery.

Most likely a planned feature they didn't actually implement.

Still a nice piece though :D

Actually knowing that the light must operated simultaneously kinda bugs me. I too have it in transit as we speak. I suppose its not a deal breaker (considering I didn't know this fact)

Thanks - Andy

post pics! :banana:banana

Ok, here's a few piccies I've quickly taken, Sorry about the less than ideal quality, but i had to use the cruddy camera in my phone.

The final picture is to give an idea of scale next to the 1:4 Sideshow Endoskeleton.

Andy

DSC00447.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

Back