Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see people mentioning a name plate, or a "Why so serious?" slogan at the bottom. Is this actually a possibility, or just suggestions?

I think it would look infinitely better without any text, just the bust standing on its own merits.

This thread is hilarious. Love how it was "Crap" and "Not worth the price" until people realized it was made by a member of this board and then suddenly "It's great! Definitely worth the price!"

Pathetic.

No kidding.

I just now read this thread and saw the pics before I found out it was made by someone here, and I already thought it looked great :dunno

Re: HCG Joker life size bust,

BobbyC Will you be doing a Brandon Lee life size bust just like your Bruce Lee life size bust? Just an idea. :D

i know he did make a CROW silicone bust before, pretty sure it was not for HCG, don't know if they have THE CROW license.

Hi guys, I can mode any of the bust if desired after. add real hair etc.

Oh, damn it. I was all set to chalk this bust up as a no due to not being able to afford it, and now you have to go and make it MORE desirable (and costly).

The bust already looks great but with a couple mods like real hair, it would be insane.

Hi guys, I can mode any of the bust if desired after. add real hair etc.
I always appreciate any great constructive criticism, most of the time the guys are correct and i will be the first to admit it and change it, but you get guys like Hottoys, who knows this is mine and has a grudge against me for some odd reason not to sure and he post stupid things, that are insulting etc.

I still go to all the boards discuss the projects ,answer questions, even change things, how many other artist do this?
to the getting this, I firmly believe you will be very happy.
Thanks again, the Batman will be a cool piece as well.

I'm so happy to be finally getting a kick a$$ Joker bust and it looks great. Just put in my preorder.

Good job BobbyC!

In Spain there is an expression that says, "for taste ... colors." It is clear that there will be people who like the bust and people who do not. Personally I have long wanted to have some BobbyC, but its price does not let me. Now, after following a long time the whole process of carrying out the bust with photos BobbyC was teaching us, the bust is finally ready.

I have it clear. I think the bust is very good, with many details which I would like to see in many other busts that have the same price or higher.

And on top of HCG has a mode of payment 4pay and 6pay. Cool.

BobbyC I love your work :bow and I can finally have a work yours. Now I just hope someday I can afford to pay one of your awesome busts of Dracula by Christopher Lee.

Hi Roger, :goodpost: seriously. I really appreciate it .
on the polar opposite you have exoticlex , who is a complete tool.
Hi Ringer yes the clothes are sculpted , took a long time.
Monster , we are talking about a Brandon lee now.
Thanks Guys

The face sculpt is, as per usual with Bobby's stuff, amazingly well done. I really don't like the sculpted hair or clothes, though, but I know it wouldn't be possible to do anything else for mass production. My biggest issue with the hair is the complete defiance of gravity with the head being tilted that way.

I also think it's quite hilarious seeing some opinions do a 180 upon realizing who sculpted it. I'm sure artists would prefer honest, constructive thoughts rather than just having their asses kissed because of who they are. Of course, I've been wrong before.

Back