Statue HCG Joker life size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is hilarious. Love how it was "Crap" and "Not worth the price" until people realized it was made by a member of this board and then suddenly "It's great! Definitely worth the price!"

Pathetic.
:exactly::goodpost:

why does it matter who it's made by? seems like ppl are afraid to give a critique sometimes or are apologetic about their previous critique once they figure out who it's by. :rotfl:rotfl

WHY?! WHY GOD?! WHY?! :panic: :lol

Last edited:
Re:

Said it before said it after I love it! I read over at Statue Forum that Bobby is also making a Batman bust for HCG, so a heads up to those who are going to slate that then change their mind because they realise who sculpted it lol!

Regardless of who sculpted it, I think the bust looks great and better than anything else I have seen so far. Really happy about the eyes, the only thing I would have added is a 'Dark Knight' or 'why so serious' logo on the base. I have ordered it regardless and looking forward to this along with his Bruce Lee bust also being done by HCG, then roll on the Dark Knight!

And here is a pic posted by Bobby to give an idea next to to Bruce Lee which I hope he does not mind me posting!

IMG_77472.jpg

BobbyC are you going to sign these HCG Joker life size busts Sir? I would LOVE to have you Sign mine! :D Go with the 'why so serious' logo on the base. :D Thumbs WAY UP on this Piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:clap:bow

Sculpt is obviously stellar, can't stand sculpted hair on this scale though, but i know it was necessary for obvious reasons.

Really look forward to a matching Batman

Gipetto, devil, evil, I think the people are just being cool and respectful, possibly you would like to see something different ,I dont know.
at he end of the day , I do post pics of the higher end pieces, I can definitely understand people getting spoiled and expecting the same, well I try my best to deliver.
compare the amount of detail in this sculpture to lets say (just comparision) to a 1/1 sideshow Spider-man, close in price I would imagine.

Also I do like sideshows items, I have the half scale Iron man coming next week.
with that said , if you don't want it don't get it.
just to let you know I did work my ass off on that piece to try to deliver something cool , I did not take short cuts. even look at the buttons, I held up production just till those came in.

Re:

BobbyC are you going to sign these HCG Joker life size busts Sir? I would LOVE to have you Sign mine! :D Go with the 'why so serious' logo on the base. :D Thumbs WAY UP on this Piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:clap:bow

This is what I meant about the eyes...

IMG_77472.jpg

these look nothing like the ones on the HCG site. These look like he's looking up and menacing. The other ones look like they're looking down. They both just look so different for some reason and I would definitely buy this one in a heartbeat. Like i said, nothing against Bobby in this thread, I even ordered his Bruce Lee months ago and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Gipetto, devil, evil, I think the people are just being cool and respectful, possibly you would like to see something different ,I dont know.
at he end of the day , I do post pics of the higher end pieces, I can definitely understand people getting spoiled and expecting the same, well I try my best to deliver.
compare the amount of detail in this sculpture to lets say (just comparision) to a 1/1 sideshow Spider-man, close in price I would imagine.

Also I do like sideshows items, I have the half scale Iron man coming next week.
with that said , if you don't want it don't get it.
just to let you know I did work my ass off on that piece to try to deliver something cool , I did not take short cuts. even look at the buttons, I held up production just till those came in.

LOVING THIS BUST BOBBYC!:clap:bow Thanks, Nick

Hi Gates, i think it is the placement on the bench, actaully when I send the head out I will make sure they are more up ward. I do think you are correct. Thanks for the clarification.

Hi Gates, i think it is the placement on the bench, actaully when I send the head out I will make sure they are more up ward. I do think you are correct. Thanks for the clarification.

If that's the case I'm sold ! The Joker's eye placement is key in the movie to make him look menacing. It's like your girlfriend arguing with you and looking straight at you, or her looking at you from the corner of her eye. No comparison :lol

The pose of the head is perfect.

The pose is perfect, the menacing head tilt

I really think that it's amazing! There is a lot of pathetic guys on this board...

There really are...i'm on aTon of forums & SideshowFreaks has some of the most childish, argumentitive people on the net...even more so than MMA forums, which i didn't think was possible.

I always dream that Bobby works on the Ledger joker these last years!
And now in couple months, there are the 1/6, the 1/3 and the 1/1!
It's really a dream come true for the joker fans than I'am :)

Eh bobby, have I dreamed or you told one day that It was maybe possible to commission you to put real hair on this this bust?
Is possible if it's not silicone?
:)

This thread is hilarious. Love how it was "Crap" and "Not worth the price" until people realized it was made by a member of this board and then suddenly "It's great! Definitely worth the price!"

Pathetic.

Totally agree. Soon as as I saw the pic, I was like...what the hell are they bashing this piece, it is bad ass. What's funny was I thought, it kinda look like Bobby's, and it did end up to be one of his.

Pathetic.

That only applies to me, so thanks for the name calling. :)

You've never made a mistake before? You've never spoken without thinking?

That's amazing. You must be a total joy to be around. :hi5:

Hi guys, I can mode any of the bust if desired after. add real hair etc.
I always appreciate any great constructive criticism, most of the time the guys are correct and i will be the first to admit it and change it, but you get guys like Hottoys, who knows this is mine and has a grudge against me for some odd reason not to sure and he post stupid things, that are insulting etc.

I still go to all the boards discuss the projects ,answer questions, even change things, how many other artist do this?
to the getting this, I firmly believe you will be very happy.
Thanks again, the Batman will be a cool piece as well.

Back