HCG Aliens: 1:1 Warrior Statue Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, okay I take back everything I said. I remember being so disappointed with it back when it was revealed that I haven't really paid any attention to it since. After looking at photos of it I actually like it and kinda want it now. **** me. [emoji38]

In my memory the paint app had more greens/blues, which is why I thought it more resembled the warrior. I still don't like the paint app though, but the sculpt and pose are suddenly eye-catching to me for some reason. [emoji38]

You have been repped bro!!! :hi5:

The Dog alien Maquette was $900, but it's closer to 1/3 scale.

The Aliens Warrior Maquette was $800, in 09. This Alien Maquette priced at $800 came out when, late 2011?

I just don't see where you're getting this drastic price increase from. The original P1 Maquette was 1 grand and all these years later the P2 Maquette is only $200 more.

The last three sold on eBay went for $3,250 - $3,250 - and $4,050.

I never would have expected this one to climb that high. Crazy.

WTF? I would've never thought it would go for that much seeing how many bashed it. I should've kept mine just to sell it for that much. Defn a overrated piece if we are comparing it to other statues that sell for around 3k. I don't see the quality to demand the price.

Most of the time it goes for around $1200 or so. The last 3 big chap maquettes that sold are pretty sketchy tbh :p A seller that doesn't have a working PP address and sold it twice? And the last one bid and won on by a guy with 0 feedback, and the seller wasn't left with any feedback about it? Yeah..... I wouldn't consider those real prices at all ;P

Also a Warrior Maquette recently sold for less than half that, and it's far rarer and arguably a lot better looking too :p

Most of the time it goes for around $1200 or so. The last 3 big chap maquettes that sold are pretty sketchy tbh :p A seller that doesn't have a working PP address and sold it twice? And the last one bid and won on by a guy with 0 feedback, and the seller wasn't left with any feedback about it? Yeah..... I wouldn't consider those real prices at all ;P

Also a Warrior Maquette recently sold for less than half that, and it's far rarer and arguably a lot better looking too :p

Big Chap Maquettes going for $1200? WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS? I MUST KNOW.

The ones a few months ago sold for 1200, or even less (around 1k). The last one on the completed listing pages currently on ebay sold for $1500.

edit: And none really before sold anywhere near even 2k, though maybe the price is just exploding. New aliens movie? No idea, but the circumstances seem pretty sketchy ;p I hope that isn't the real current prices as I'm interested in buying one, and that's why I've been watching it for a while now. If it is though I'd just pass and hope for something else in the future ;p People tend to price a lot of things based on ebay prices though, so who knows even if artificial it could be that for a while ^^ But like I said those 3 (or really 2) were sold on pretty sketchy circumstances, and the other high priced ones that are up atm have been up for a while.

Last edited:
HCG-Alien-Warrior-Life-Size-Statue-001.jpg

HCG-Alien-Warrior-Life-Size-Statue-002.jpg

HCG-Alien-Warrior-Life-Size-Statue-003.jpg

HCG-Alien-Warrior-Life-Size-Statue-004.jpg

The legs on this, despite how badly posed they are look about 75% the size they should be.
As is it's like someone who's 5'6 wearing a massive torso and head.

I knew something else looked wrong other than the pose and I've just figured it out... They have given it lips which the Warrior doesn't have. I wouldn't actually even buy the head alone....

QieCDI2.jpg

a pic is up on the other forum. The arms are at least different than old the pics here. Also some comments on HCG's facebooks said the pics out there were never theirs in the first place... but who knows what pics they are talking bout.

I hate the pose,the proportions and the color.Only the head looks good...I would not buy it.:(

I really want this to be great, tough to tell from the pics but it still looks like a short guy in a really good suit

Back