HCG Aliens: 1:1 Warrior Statue Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, wow! Buzz kill with that stupid pose. What the hell were they thinking?

I saw the headline and flipped out since I LOVE Winston's Warrior design... but that pose just made this an automatic pass for me. Damn!

I really hope they rework that. What a Fail... ugh.

This really sums it up for me...
nicholas.gif

If they can't rework the pose, then yeah... chop it off at the shoulders and give us a bust instead. Yikes..

Saw this before and could not get over that pose! He looks like he needs a cane.

Granted I probably need a pose like that to get him to fit in the basement with the ceilings but I would want something more crouching.

i think overall this looks incredible. If this was in one's theatre room it's detail and awesomeness will outshine the leg position.

just imagine this next to a Life-Size Sideshow Terminator, and Life-Size Predator

Can I get a version of this from the waist up, say, for half the price? Otherwise...pass.

My wife demands a company make a life-size Predator to go with our T2 Endo V2.

Not sure about this alien's pose.

Pose is ridicolous. Looks like one of the crab zombies from Half Life:

Zombie_Scientist.jpg

just look at the piece of **** HCG released with the Giger Alien, bust and statue, don't hold your breath with this one.

just look at the piece of **** HCG released with the Giger Alien, bust and statue, don't hold your breath with this one.

I've got the HCG 1:1 bust. It's quite nicely made - they just majorly ****ed it up by making it look like a 30 year old deteriorated prop and not like it looked on screen

I think the 1:1 bust of the big chap is actually pretty nice looking :eek: whats ****ed up about it?

This is so frustrating.. The fail is so strong.
I've wanted something like this forever, but that pose...

Why couldn't they have done some kind of variation of this..

image.jpg

Something a little more crouched and animalistic, ferocious..
Imagine that, maybe incorporate a little of the hive in the base so you could work the footing in for a pose like that..
That would look amazing full size, to have it look as though it's about to lunge at you..

Instead, someone thought this pose looked good enough to build out and finish...

image.jpg

I'm actually angry at the missed opportunity here.. Dammit!

putersmash.gif

I think the 1:1 bust of the big chap is actually pretty nice looking :eek: whats ****ed up about it?

The translucency / tinting of the dome, misaligned skull/eyes compared to the dome and jaws, the painting of the head under the dome, that top lip (wtf) the actual colour of the bust (orange and brown!), gloss of the bust, the general finish of the bust with rough molding which could of been reworked.

Horse lip.... :lecture

Argh that lip is bad!

Back