HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmzFfTESc5g

A coupla concerns:
Somebody mentioned at another forum that the whole mouth-section was set too low on the HCG-bust.
Giving it a "horse-mouth".
With the length of the upper lip as it is, it should cover the teeth in the upper jaw.
As can be seen in this video.
Also the head seems to be placed too far back on the torso, making for a less accurate/agressive look.

Fuhgeddabaudit.
Been checking several sources and stand corrected.
The bust is the real deal.

Just preordered mine. :D Can´t wait to get it!
In Germany it´s a little more expencive. About 1.150 $.
But when I first saw it on the net, I knew that I´m going to buy it.

Just put in my preorder with RazorsEdge, don't mind the $100 deposit since it includes free shipping and Mike is a great guy to deal with. Easily my favorite online retailer.

Can't wait to have this, will standout in my collection though since my only other 1:1 is General Grievous. Any dimensions on this thing yet?

Do you guys think this will become a grail, I would think so?

It's my grail! Told my gf she's gonna have to wait for me to buy her an engagement ring until this thing is paid off :lol Luckily, she's ok with it and appreciates my hobby.

Last edited:
Have this on order and I can't wait to get it. My only concern is...is the dome translucent with the skull showing through, or is the skull airbrushed onto the dome? From the pics, it's hard to tell. :confused:

Have this on order and I can't wait to get it. My only concern is...is the dome translucent with the skull showing through, or is the skull airbrushed onto the dome? From the pics, it's hard to tell. :confused:

I dunno, might have to ask Sabres21768, I believe he saw it in-hand at Wonderfest. Perhaps he can shed some light...

This question was also raised over at the Hive-board and "Danno" the painter of the prototype said he had to paint a bit along the edges of the dome due to a less than accurate fit. But he assured that was just on the proto and the production-piece would be accurate to the original.(No paint on dome)

I dunno, might have to ask Sabres21768, I believe he saw it in-hand at Wonderfest. Perhaps he can shed some light...

This question was also raised over at the Hive-board and "Danno" the painter of the prototype said he had to paint a bit along the edges of the dome due to a less than accurate fit. But he assured that was just on the proto and the production-piece would be accurate to the original.(No paint on dome)

Zoidberg is correct.

argh !. I want this and I'm really thinking about it now...
I shouldn't because I have no where for it to go....I hate to love this crap !.:monkey2

Just a heads up on the bust. From what I understand, the eyes and nose are painted (on the inside of the dome) on the one in the photos, but the dome will be more clear and you will see the actual skull in the production piece. That will make it MO BETTA, IMO!!!

Just a heads up on the bust. From what I understand, the eyes and nose are painted (on the inside of the dome) on the one in the photos, but the dome will be more clear and you will see the actual skull in the production piece. That will make MO BETTA, IMO!!!

good news to me. Always preffered that look. Scarier. ;)
:D

So whos pre-ordered this already???

Personally I cant wait for photos of the production pieces, or seeing the proto at the Con.

This is going to be one amazing piece!

Last edited:
So whos pre-ordered this already???

Personally I cant wait for photos of the production pieces, or seeing the proto at the Con.

This is going to be one amazing piece!

I've got this one pre-ordered.

I'm not missing out on another 1:1 Giger Alien bust. :D

still thinking about ordering... :(
I should sell my cinemaquette for this but I want everything alien. :(

ITS NOT FAIR !. :mad::mad::eek:
:lol

I don't have any room left... :monkey2

I've got one on order directly from HCG as you can tell by my signature. I did not get any kind of deal like others who have ordered from dealers. That's mostly because when I discovered this bust, I contacted HCG and they told me that the bust would not be available through Sideshow. Of course I wanted the rewards points. So I went ahead and ordered straight away from HCG because I did not want to miss out on this. Now I just saw the "Previews" publication yesterday, which I order all my comics from, and the bust is listed in there. I'm kind of dreading seeing what price I could have had from DCBService.com, because they offer such great rates on orders. And shipping is only 5.95 per month too! Oh well. I'm happy to have him on order directly, in case there are any problems when the bust finally arrives. Would probably be easier to deal with HCG directly rather than through a retailer, especially a deep discount comic retailer.

:D

I got mine on preorder from Mike at RazorsEdge. $100 deposit required, but that's ok with me since he offers amazing customer service and also free shipping! Best online retailer in my opinion.

Back