HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so who has this at the cheapest price? I waited awhile for the cm predator and it paid off because I got it new shipped for $1650 from TOYNK with 20% off coupon back in december. I'll probably wait around for the best deal on this bust as well. I don't have to be the first guy on my street with one.

I'd be willing to wait too, but there will of course come a time when they sell out. I'm guessing that they probably won't go on clearance or anything like that, since it's a relatively low edition size. But who knows?

I'd be willing to wait too, but there will of course come a time when they sell out. I'm guessing that they probably won't go on clearance or anything like that, since it's a relatively low edition size. But who knows?

Waiting has cost me one too many items. :sick

I'd rather pay a little more now, and ensure that I dont have to hunt down or pay more later. I rarely have gotten items cheaper later... :(

My 4th of July present to me. Got the old version today::banana

29.jpg

28.jpg

27.jpg

comparison with the mini version:

25.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

Can ordinary people order from them?

Yes, anybody can order from them. My comic book order is so tiny now, I cannot believe I am still using them. But I still get a couple of hardcovers each month, so that makes up for having to pay, I think, $5.95 flat rate shipping.

All you have to do is open up an account with them, and you can pay by credit card, or check. And they will ship anything for $5.95. Hard to believe, but that's what they do.

This sucker waitlisted on the HCG site! Now I'm definitely glad I have my order in direct with HCG. Three payments down, three to go. But December sure fells like a lifetime away with this awesome bust scheduled to ship then. Maybe it will arrive on my birthday. :D

This sucker waitlisted on the HCG site! Now I'm definitely glad I have my order in direct with HCG. Three payments down, three to go. But December sure fells like a lifetime away with this awesome bust scheduled to ship then. Maybe it will arrive on my birthday. :D

I ordered mine through Mike @ RazorsEdge, and they are currently sold out of preorders as well. BigBadToyStore and AlterEgo still have them available for those still looking for one. Better hurry up!

This will be my grail, if I could just get this and the SS Predator 1:1, I would be ok with never buying another collectible again.

That's pretty cool that it's sold out. HCG stuff rarely seems to sell out lately.

I'm glad to have ordered direct right when they went up for preorder. I know I could get it for less elsewhere, but I feel good about getting it right from them.

Back