HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still mad I lost $100 when I cancelled after it was clear the bust came out like a horse lip ____ misrepresentation of my favorite creature of all time.

:(

So I went ahead and ordered it. It still looks awesome to me even if it does have some inaccuracies (that are unknown to me). I love the way it looks. The only thing I find weird is that I bought it from EBay from the HCG group in which it has a wait list on their site :dunno ...she even told me in an e-mail "don't worry about the wait list, I'll just convert it when you order". Does that mean that I'll be getting one that was returned with inperfections that they've repaired and getting rid of ? :dunno

Received it today and couldn't be happier !

073.jpg

084.jpg

025.jpg

sculpt looks like Donkey from Shrek or some cheap Kenner alien. HCG did that??? they should be ashamed.

Congrats on the bust! It does look impressive in person.
The biggest and the most obvious flaw is the upper lips and upper jaw, if it can just be pushed a bit higher, then everything should be fine.
I had a chance to get it really cheap early this year but just can't stand on that flaws.

Congrats on the bust! It does look impressive in person.
The biggest and the most obvious flaw is the upper lips and upper jaw, if it can just be pushed a bit higher, then everything should be fine.
I had a chance to get it really cheap early this year but just can't stand on that flaws.
From where and how much

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back