HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I agree that the mouth on the "head" isn't as cool. They've nailed it with this release.

Oh, and I love that this HCG is head and shoulders. Thought the Sideshow version was too minimal. Really happy to have this guy coming, and during the 30th anniversary too!

:joy

This one is much more interesting to me as a fan of Giger, than the warrior bust. With the translucent dome and all. More true to the original concept from the imagination of the master.
This bust transcends our hobby into the realm of timeless art from one of the true surrealists.
The original alien's based on a deep-sea shrimp, actually.

I am hoping that they'll produce the Alien 3, and Alien Resurrection versions. I'm holding out for that. My favorite would be the Aliens warrior Alien. SS did that, but the price is out of my abilities.

This one is much more interesting to me as a fan of Giger, than the warrior bust. With the translucent dome and all. More true to the original concept from the imagination of the master.
This bust transcends our hobby into the realm of timeless art from one of the true surrealists.
The original alien's based on a deep-sea shrimp, actually.

I agree with your observations. I'm obviously very excited about the release of this particular Alien bust.

My first charge went through! Only five more payments to go!

:rolleyes:

So who else is going to pick up this bust? This has to be the most important preorder for me right now. The Alien totally eclipses everything else I have on order. Seriously. But with my limited space, I have no idea where I'm going to display him. Anybody have measurements on this one, or should I contact HCG? Their replies come very quickly. Probably will hit them up tomorrow for measurements and higher resolution images. I hope they can provide.

:D

this bust looks excellent, I have the sideshow 1:1 and would have no idea where I would put this also......good price point as well, will be interesting to see what the predalien bust is costed at.

Last edited:
HCG replied on the Statue Forum that the teeth on this bust will be chrome!

Sounds better all the time. I'm still reading through all of the posts over there. But, still very excited to have this bust coming.

HCG replied on the Statue Forum that the teeth on this bust will be chrome!

Sounds better all the time. I'm still reading through all of the posts over there. But, still very excited to have this bust coming.

Where did they reply? I don't see it. Is it the HCG: A L I E N bust! thread? Thanks.

Hmm. This is actually pretty tempting. I didn't like the Sideshow version of the original Alien, and while the Aliens warrior is nice, there's no way I would pay the going rate now.

Back