HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fury, $4999 is for the FULL ALIEN 1:1

Alien1.jpg

Checked the website and the price is already changed! Woot, I'm back in boys!!!

Now they just have to change all the info in the 4-pay and 6-pay. They will probably just have a 4-pay like the pulse rifle. So maybe I will be ordering something today. Wasn't expecting that.

:D

Fury, $4999 is for the FULL ALIEN 1:1

ComputerFly,

The HCG site really did say $4999 earlier, which sort of freaked me out. You can still see the flex options leading to the statue prices currently. I'm sure they will have it fixed up pretty soon.

At any rate, I'm just excited to be able to get this awesome bust.

Well, in the ordering screen the flex payments come out correctly. So, I'm probably going to bite the bullet and order this after my workout. Got to read all the fine print. I've never dealt with HCG before, but this just looks like the perfect piece for me.

:D

I got the email.

This is VERY tempting. Has anyone preordered from them before? What's the experience like? If I do the regular "1-pay," they won't charge till they ship, right?

I see there is a "discount code" section on the checkout page. Are there currently any specials going on?

Not sure how this is overpriced..Even sideshows alien bust was $999?
Will this be offered through sideshow by any chance?

Typically, do they tend to fill direct customer orders, or retailer orders first?

Not sure how this is overpriced..Even sideshows alien bust was $999?
Will this be offered through sideshow by any chance?

Hmmm, good question. Perhaps I'll wait off on preordering until Thursday. I'd rather get the reward points from SS.

Hmmm, good question. Perhaps I'll wait off on preordering until Thursday. I'd rather get the reward points from SS.

I suppose it's possible but very unlikely I'd guess, they haven't distributed any of HCG's high-end stuff since the small flying hunter killer & that was just cause they helped manufacture them.

Just order mine!!!! It's $999 but I didn't do the 4 pay-flex. It looks great and at only 500 pieces you guys need to jump right in.

Ooopss!!!

That's from Hollywood Collectors Gallery, not Hollywood Collectors Group.

I, too, would like to know if Sideshow will be offering this on their site. I would like the reward points of course, and also, just like dealing with them. If there's no word on this from Sideshow within a couple of weeks, I will go ahead and order from HCG.

Anyone know where HCG is located?

I, too, would like to know if Sideshow will be offering this on their site. I would like the reward points of course, and also, just like dealing with them. If there's no word on this from Sideshow within a couple of weeks, I will go ahead and order from HCG.

Anyone know where HCG is located?

Hollywood, Florida:D

Back