HCG 1:1 Alien Bust!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check this out!! This should go perfectly with the Alien Warrior bust from Sideshow. This was debuted at Wonderfest.

Enjoy the photos!

WB6.jpg

That wallpaper looks like sh1t! :rock :lol

I asked HCG directly if they would be offering this through Sideshow and this was the response I received:

"No bother at all. This is actually an original Hollywood Collectibles Group prop and exclusively our own. We will not be offering this via Sideshow."

Looks like I'll be ordering this very soon from HCG!

:blissy

I asked HCG directly if they would be offering this through Sideshow and this was the response I received:

"No bother at all. This is actually an original Hollywood Collectibles Group prop and exclusively our own. We will not be offering this via Sideshow."

Looks like I'll be ordering this very soon from HCG!

:blissy

Thanks for that info. I just put in my order.

With only 500 made, I don't want to take ANY chances. I'd also like to get in on the first shipment.

Check this out!! This should go perfectly with the Alien Warrior bust from Sideshow. This was debuted at Wonderfest.

Enjoy the photos!

WB6.jpg

For those that have seen this in person, how does it compare with the sold out Sideshow 1: Alien warrior bust?

Ordered! Honestly, I like the look of this release alot more than the original Sideshow Alien bust. Went with 6-pay, so I can pretend like I can afford a life sized bust of the Alien. Well, I cannot back out now, cancellation fees being what they are. Might be putting lots of things up in the For Sale section soon.

:D

For those that have seen this in person, how does it compare with the sold out Sideshow 1: Alien warrior bust?

It should make perfect bookends with it. It may be a hair taller than the warrior bust though.

ordered mine, wont bill you until ready to ship, so you can cancel just before billing credit card just like sideshow if further info comes out that its a bad bust. with only 500 dont wait to long, you will be paying warroir bust price on e-bay if this turns out nice.
pics038.jpg
195032941_tp.jpg

i have both of these and cant pass on getting the newest one, the second bust is downstairs in office havent taken pic yet that why i used this one

Wow! That looks amazing! I would love to get this, but then I forgot about the PredAlien bust. No way I'll have room for two big bastards

Wow! That looks amazing! I would love to get this, but then I forgot about the PredAlien bust. No way I'll have room for two big bastards

As soon as I got the email about this, the Predalien disappeared from my want list.

The original Alien pretty much beats out everything else in my book.

The Elder P2 would be a close second for me.

Predalien looks alright, but then you have to look at it and realize you spent $1k on something from Alien vs Predator 2 :lol

Predalien looks alright, but then you have to look at it and realize you spent $1k on something from Alien vs Predator 2 :lol

Exactly.

I got the Wolf bust because I like the Wolf Pred. I do not really like the Predalien how they presented it in the movie.

Alien 1 is the most iconic thing ever for me, so it's a no brainer.

The original Alien pretty much beats out everything else in my book.

We have more in common than I originally imagined. :D

Alien 1 is the most iconic thing ever for me, so it's a no brainer.

Agreed 100%, and my favorite of all time! Only six more days until the 30th anniversary of the film's release!

I was not expecting this at all, and only debated for about four or five hours, then bam, ordered. This is actually my first life size bust. I honestly don't know where I'm going to put the beast, but I must have him. The pictures which have appeared thus far sold me, and I only wish HCG would post some dimensions so I can start measuring, and getting a plan together to rearrange the collection room for the creatures arrival. Wow, 4th quarter seems so far away now.

:wacky

I always hated the mouth area on this one, and the Aliens Warrior too. :mad:

And I am most impressed with the mouth area on the new HCG. Both of Sideshows releases were very unimpressive, at least to my eyes, around the mouth areas. It seems like the additional applied sections always caught my eye in a bad way. But on the HCG, these pieces blend so naturally. Here's hoping the final pieces come out as wonderful as this prototype which is being shown around. I was thoroughly underwhelmed by the HCG Space Jockey.

We have more in common than I originally imagined. :D

Haha! What are you talking about? We both whine over the SSE dios all the time and everything! You don't remember the Spook chats last year? We have EVERYTHING in common!

Back