HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That dragon has one powerful stream of fire. Horses, men and carriages were flying while he was hosing his hellfire.

IMG_2525.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, I didn't get the feeling they were near anything that deep just a few streams and shallow pools.
Then suddenly he looks like he's going down to Davey Jones locker.
Dramatic license.

SPOILERS AHEAD A-DEV! :lol

Didn't they say that the gold arrived in King's Landing?

Also, the post-credits thing proves that there is an attraction between Jon and Dany, so cousins or not, looks like there is something brewing there!

Yes. Randal Tarly told Jamie that the golf made it safely through the gates of Kings Landing.

Dany is actually Jon's Aunt since he is her oldest brother Rhaegar's son. He is her nephew, not cousin.

This episode had me on the edge of my seat. What an episode, but i still have to give the best fight scene in GOT to the battle of the bastards. Hard to beat

aunt and nephew gonna **** like old times. :lol

that battle scene was insane, I just expected a dragon, not all the dothraki. what an ending too. can't wait til next week!

Loved the episode. Most thrilling battle since Hardhome. Bronn sure is a sellsword with a heart of gold.

Tyrion's really getting on my nerves. No matter how likable he might be he has been useless since The Blackwater where he didn't mind burning all those Baratheon soldiers but now he is pouty over his countrymen. He and Varys need to go.

Bran sees everything except how much of a ****** he has become. Hope we see Meera and her father in the future.

guess that was the episode we've been waiting for quite a few seasons :lol

Yeah, tyrions change is probably the most unexpected thing so far this season to me. He seemed like a dyed in the wool true believer, and essential advisor to dany. Now? He's questioning himself, and is questioned seriously by dany. Certainly, his loyalties were strained somewhat in this episode. of all the issues he has had, he was always the most insightful and competent guy in the room. But dany seems to have lost faith in him. Where does he go from here.

I think we'll see this further developed, as dany will no doubt want to flay Bronn for injuring her child. And tyrion owes him more than he could ever Fully Repay. I honestly cannot understand why Bronn didn't run off at the end of the episode, by the way. His relationship with Jamie didn't seem to run that deep.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I thought the gold was actually attacked by the dragon. I didn't catch that comment about it making it to kings landing. The way that bank guy was talking to cersei, I kept having this feeling that the gold wasn't going to get there. And with the timing of the Dany I thought cersei really got screwed in this one but I guess I was wrong.

Should I be questioning who saved Jamie? I assumed Bronn but it almost seemed like they were trying to keep it a mystery.

Bronn should gave died...i love Bronn but he had major plot armor going on. As did Jamie, but he's too important to die just yet. Someone significant should have died though.

Thought that one dothraki who opened the door just to be harpooned by Bronn was pretty stupid. There were so many ways to just burn that whole wagon with Bronn in it... Why enter it the only way the person inside is expecting you to? I guess they all have Khal Drogo's arrogance.

I was scared for a second that the dragon's run in the show was going to end. That would have been a devastating third week in a row for the mother of dragons.

Great, amazing episode just lacked a significant death.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back