HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that Jaime may be feared dead and his sister wont care at all. He'll come back see she didn't bat an eyelash and turn on her too.

Nice combat tactics by Daenerys, since the Dothraki and Lannisters were in close combat. She used Drogon on the supply train to box the Lannister troops in. cutting off their retreat. So her army could finish them off. Also Daenerys looked supersexy at the end when standing next to Drogon.

Tyrian feels a little sad to see his countrymen being slaughtered on the field of battle and you guys are poo-pooing him? Sheeeesh. :lol

Also, the post-credits thing proves that there is an attraction between Jon and Dany, so cousins or not, looks like there is something brewing there!

I figured some spoilers would be posted when I saw it was leaked, so I'm glad I didn't show up here before tonight (because sure enough, there were openly posted spoilers :mad:

They are Aunt and Nephew.

Aerys (mad king) survived by Danny and Rheagar. ( 2 of 4 children )

Jon is Rheagar's son. Making him Danny's nephew.

Also, i'm glad I stayed away from this thread too. to good of an episode to get spoiled!

I think the harpoon weapon has been shown to work as well as shooting a grizzly bear. You just pissed it off. They were better off with the dragon in the sky. Congrats. Now it's down here with you and it's angry.

I'm pretty sure Jamie was pushed by Sam's brother Dickon Tarly.

Spoiler Spoiler:

They are Aunt and Nephew.

Aerys (mad king) survived by Danny and Rheagar. ( 2 of 4 children )

Jon is Rheagar's son. Making him Danny's nephew.

Also, i'm glad I stayed away from this thread too. to good of an episode to get spoiled!

Actually it was Viserys that survived. Rheagar was killed by Robert.

Out of curiosity who was the 4th Targaryen child? Always thought there were only 3.

Actually it was Viserys that survived. Rheagar was killed by Robert.

Out of curiosity who was the 4th Targaryen child? Always thought there were only 3.

yes, i meant survived by went on to have kids, but rheagar is dead, and jons dad. didn't mean to type 4, meant 3. :lol :slap

Tyrian feels a little sad to see his countrymen being slaughtered on the field of battle and you guys are poo-pooing him? Sheeeesh. :lol

To be fair only Jaime and Podrick ever gave a damn about him, if he is sad to see lion banners burn he can always order new ones. :lol Wonder if he will betray Daenerys? His sole "talent" is advising and he is awful at it, he might jump onto Jon's side now that he is so close.

Yeah, tyrions change is probably the most unexpected thing so far this season to me. He seemed like a dyed in the wool true believer, and essential advisor to dany. Now? He's questioning himself, and is questioned seriously by dany. Certainly, his loyalties were strained somewhat in this episode. of all the issues he has had, he was always the most insightful and competent guy in the room. But dany seems to have lost faith in him. Where does he go from here.

I think we'll see this further developed, as dany will no doubt want to flay Bronn for injuring her child. And tyrion owes him more than he could ever Fully Repay. I honestly cannot understand why Bronn didn't run off at the end of the episode, by the way. His relationship with Jamie didn't seem to run that deep.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

He was promised a castle once the war ended.

Who saved Jaime? Just seems strange to hide who saved him if it was merely Bronn or Dickard.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Amazing episode and my favorite since "Hardhome." Bronn is awesome. He went from opportunistic sell sword to bonafide hero in one episode. Leaving his torn bag of money on the battlefield was a symbol of his character's spine finally breaking. Sort of like when Jamie rescued Brienne from the bear pit. It changed him. It will be interesting to see if Bronn now survives to the end game. If Jamie doesn't make it past this season (since he might be the one who ends up taking out Cersei, thereby probably perishing in the doing of it) then Bronn might be the one who carries Widow's Wail into the final battles next season with the White Walkers. I'm getting way ahead of myself, but I could see his character surviving to the end.

I'm pretty sure Jamie was pushed by Sam's brother Dickon Tarly.

It's difficult for me to get a decent screen grab because it's all motion blur, but it's pretty clearly Bronn. Dickon had short light brown hair, with big metal armor. The guy that pushed Jamie had dark hair and a leather tunic.

Bronn.jpg

You can see it's a bit crap, but you can make out Bronn's moustache,

Bronn2.jpg

Again, kind of crap, but looks a lot like Bronn to me.

Who saved Jaime? Just seems strange to hide who saved him if it was merely Bronn or Dickard.

I don't think they intentionally tried to hide who it was. To establish that Bronn was charging over to save Jamie would ruin the suspense of that scene, and after, showing Bronn was there would ruin the suspense of the cliffhanger ending.

Bronn saves Jaime in the script.
They also had Bronn spotting a white horse to ride after nearly getting scorched by Drogon.
Bronn left the gold out of self preservation not because he had a come to Jesus moment and saw the proverbial "light".
Love Bronn but found myself rooting for Dany and the Dragon, screw the Lannisters and all who side with them.

If I was Cersi's hand I'd find a way to poison those huge ballista arrows so the operator doesn't have to land a miracle shot to kill the dragon.

Back