HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't air until today/tonight across the pond.

While it's not necessary to use spoilers, I do it out of common courtesy. Doesn't take much for you and I to click on spoilers, but it makes a world of diffference for someone looking to avoid the spoilers.

I am hoping to see the Blackfish again. But...
Spoiler Spoiler:

And the more I think of
Spoiler Spoiler:

I do it out of common courtesy. Doesn't take much for you and I to click on spoilers, but it makes a world of diffference for someone looking to avoid the spoilers.

But that's my point. If it doesn't air until tonight for some people, why would they come in here (or any GOT thread) before watching it!? Makes no sense. :dunno

I didn't like the original design but prefer it over the new one, specially since every COTF looks exactly the same.

In regards of Bran's actions during last episode...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn we are halfway through this season already!

What could have been the most exciting sexual fantasy ended up being his doom...

BN-OD341_got052_P_20160523065816.jpg

RIP

But that's my point. If it doesn't air until tonight for some people, why would they come in here (or any GOT thread) before watching it!? Makes no sense. :dunno
I was also using spoilers because some folks watch on demand and may need a few days, and as mentioned, some folks in Ireland at least aren't getting it until a day or two after those in the U.S. This is a convention with movies, where folks can still talk without spoilers for a week or so before the spoiler tags can go. But I agree that folks shouldn't really be in here until after they've seen the more recent episode. Just a bad idea.

What could have been the most exciting sexual fantasy ended up being his doom...

BN-OD341_got052_P_20160523065816.jpg

RIP

That guy is also the new actor portraying the Night's King. And I think the new look for the Children of the Forest is way better than the original. It was just confusing how they changed it. :lol

The original guy was the drug addict/douchey guy on The Rock's squad from Doom. :lol

That's another character that's switched up looks from season to season. Always looks different.

Only episode where I couldn't hold back my tears while watching with my wife. She ran to the restroom to bawl. Cats looked at us like we were crazy.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

The Arya storyline is really starting to drag. As a concept it has potential but I feel like I've seen the same scene since last season to now over and over again.

Only episode where I couldn't hold back my tears while watching with my wife. She ran to the restroom to bawl. Cats looked at us like we were crazy.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Ha! Same damn thing happened to me. Watching with my wife (who was bawling) and it's the ONLY time in the series where I couldn't hold back my own tears. It was so well done that I'm not ashamed to admit it.

That guy is also the new actor portraying the Night's King. And I think the new look for the Children of the Forest is way better than the original. It was just confusing how they changed it. :lol

I honestly had no clue who they were or if I'd ever seen them before. Between ever-changing actors, new make-up designs and long time gaps since characters were last seen it can be pretty hard to keep track of what's going on in this show unless you rewatch it...which I haven't been.

The Arya storyline is really starting to drag. As a concept it has potential but I feel like I've seen the same scene since last season to now over and over again.

Yep.

The stage farce about the downfall of her family was definitely a test, and I think it's one that Arya is going to fail. I believe she'll make the choice to leave the House of Black and White and retake up her path of vengeance. Then things should start getting interesting again.

I agree. I would be disappointed if Arya were to become a nameless, faceless medieval monk just bumming around Westeros acting all mystical. Teach her karate and put Needle back in her hand so that she can cross names off of her list.

Back