HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get the flashback to hodors past? Was bran seeing the future?

While it was great storytelling, it boggles the mind with the possibilities.

Spoiler Spoiler:

One other thing that I think GOT does superbly...whenever there is an episode with a very emotional ending, they let the end credits run with NO music. It seems like a small thing, but as the screen fades to black and you sit there in silence, the impact really hits you...

Last edited:
Except for that one time the ran the credits with a Celt-punk version of The Maiden and the Bear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, Ned's death, the Red Wedding (or did they play the Rains of Castamere? I can't remember), and

Spoiler Spoiler:
, had more of an emotional impact than Jaime's amputation, LOL.

And I agree with your other post, LOL. It seems like that was the showrunners' way of telling those complaining about gratuitous female nudity to shut up.

Last edited:
While it was great storytelling, it boggles the mind with the possibilities.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked everything about this episode... BUT

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really wished Sansa had told Brienne to kill Littlefinger, I have my doubts that the Eyrie forces are terribly devoted to him, and I'm sure Robin could have been handled.

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Foreshadowing, I'm sure. That and Littlefinger's comment about his being her half-brother. I wonder if it won't have something to do with an alliance between Jon and Dany at some point. Sansa is much more connected to Winterfel and the legacy of the Starks than is Jon, who has more global concerns about the wellbeing of the civilized world against the White Walkers. So I can see Sansa as being in conflict with the ambitions of Dany and her allies.

Well in a perfect world, Dany will take over the 7 kingdoms with Tyrion by her side, Jon can be in the mix and Sansa can remain Queen/Warden of the North and be in the mix too :lol

You guys don't get it, the shows all about Tyrion.
Keep that in mind and it'll all make sense.
image.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:
I really doubt Jon would agree to fight alongside Peter if he knew what he helped happen to her.

But they clearly have two different paths they need to embark on. Jon doesn't care about winter fell anymore. He seen what's coming...and it's way worse than Ramsay.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just curious: why are people using spoilers!? The show aired last night. Anyone who comes in here BEFORE watching the episode is a moron. So what the dealio!? Anyways..

The whole Bran/Hold The Door thing was a classic paradox. And now it makes sense that Dragon-Glass kills white walkers since that's how they were made. The one thing that tripped me out was the children of the forest though: Did anyone else notice the design change!?

Original Design (Season 4) | New Design (Current Season)
kSGlRZo.jpg

I didn't. This whole time I just thought they were new characters. :lol

I mentioned the design change a while ago. I'm very pleased with the new design. 10/10 would bang.

Back