HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to make a prediction. I think next week we will finally be introduced to...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just a educated guess, but if it's true, I'll be quite happy.

The stage farce about the downfall of her family was definitely a test, and I think it's one that Arya is going to fail. I believe she'll make the choice to leave the House of Black and White and retake up her path of vengeance. Then things should start getting interesting again.

If that's the case it just makes the whole House of B&W training pointless. She should have just kept on her revenge quest.

I think that we are going to see almost all of the politics and squabling end this season and from there on out it will be more about uniting, Winter is coming.

On that note winter still doesn't apprear to have come I want to see snow everywhere for a season, can you imagine snowfall in Dorne, you know you are ****ed then.

If that's the case it just makes the whole House of B&W training pointless. She should have just kept on her revenge quest.
This is my thinking, as well. We wouldn't detour here for two seasons just to have her up and leave, reverting to her previous storyline. I think she will become a true "faceless" assassin. And not only that, will be forced to kill someone she cared about previously, and will do it. My bigger question mark is what role she is going to play in the bigger story. Because right now she's fairly disconnected from the rest of the story.

There has to be some ramifications to all this, right? I'm assuming it will be connected to the philosophical underpinnings behind the Faceless Men, but the show has been fairly vague about what all of that is. Arya joined because she wanted skills, not because she believed in their cause (which she still doesn't seem to understand any more than the audience). Now, they are trying to brainwash her essentially, into becoming an automaton who kills on demand, for whatever purpose the leaders of that organization (?) want her to. But the only really ideology they've been forthcoming about to her that I can recall is the idea that they have no identity or connection to the outside world. He recently said that they were formed by former slaves. We know that they take commissions to commit assassinations, and sometimes will do it in order to return a favor. They don't look kindly on unsanctioned killings, particularly when they are based on personal feelings. But there must be more to it.

I wonder if Theon and his sister will seek refuge with Snow and gang.

I think they'll head toward Tyrion and Danny since they are in need of ships since theirs are burned and destroyed now. They don't know it yet but since their uncle said he'd sail towards there I'd assume they will sail there to help them and fight their uncle.

I think they'll head toward Tyrion and Danny since they are in need of ships since theirs are burned and destroyed now. They don't know it yet but since their uncle said he'd sail towards there I'd assume they will sail there to help them and fight their uncle.

So they're trying to form an alliance with Dany before the Uncle? I'd like to see Theon interact with Tyrion just for the hell of it. Someone else with no balls to make fun of:lol

I'm going to make a prediction. I think next week we will finally be introduced to...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just a educated guess, but if it's true, I'll be quite happy.

Wasn't Benjen in the first episode to take Jon to the wall?

Benjen was, yes.

But...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh boy, didn't know that! Cool that it's happening though.

Yeah, that's who I was talking about. No clue about the other character you named rushmore.

:lol Sorry if my response was a bit emphatic.

That's a great theory and I think it's definitely going to happen as it will be a perfect way to converge and resolve story lines heading into the end game. Most of that action will probably take place off camera, as a sea battle would crush even GoT's budget. But I like the fact that Yara and Theon joining Dany and Tyrion will solve their problems of how to get across the Narrow Sea.

This isn't really a spoiler, but in the books, Euron orders his brother, Victarian, to basically go do what Euron himself is now doing on the show. So I think the show is doing a good job consolidating subplots and characters as the story moves forward.

Can anyone explain how present day Bran cause past day Wylis to turn into Hodor? This is why I hate time travel storylines. Too many paradoxes. I hope, it will be explained, but I doubt it will be.

Can anyone explain how present day Bran cause past day Wylis to turn into Hodor? This is why I hate time travel storylines. Too many paradoxes. I hope, it will be explained, but I doubt it will be.

You can't explain a paradox. It's a dog chasing it's own tail. Just except it and move on, is what I do.

Well they had hinted previously the they may have an actual presence at the scenes they view. Beyond "magic" there really doesn't need to be an explanation, does there? They can invent some specific mystical bs but at the end of the day some magic **** happened in a show that has magic, right?

Back