HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Game Of Thrones' Star Michelle Fairley Just Crushed Our Lady Stoneheart Dreams

alex-crying.gif

I was initially disappointed that a certain character was not revealed in the season finale, but upon further thought, I am ok with it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was initially disappointed that a certain character was not revealed in the season finale, but upon further thought, I am ok with it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Meh, I'll believe it when I see or don't see it...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That is what I thought initially, but Michelle seems to imply that there will be no Lady Stoneheart because the writers don't want to introduce the character, regardless who could be playing her.

That is what I thought initially, but Michelle seems to imply that there will be no Lady Stoneheart because the writers don't want to introduce the character, regardless who could be playing her.

Yeah, it's logistics. It's probably less of a headache and more so, less money to omit her. Sucks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have to echo the sentiment of thank God they've dropped the character. It made little to no sense in the books, there was little of her over the course of 2000 pages, and when she was there, it wasn't particularly well tied in with the rest of the story. Let her go.

I'm hoping this also means that she doesn't play much of a role in the remaining books.

There are still two books left. I doubt she'd be included if she didn't serve a greater purpose. Same complaints have been made about Sansa and Brann's storylines.

Really disappointed she isn't going to be in the show.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Starting the books tonight, gotta have something to give me a fix. Hell, may even start the episodes over, been threatening to re watch 'em all again. :lol

parube5y.jpg

Here is me, my wife, and some friends back in 2007 with Maester Pycelle at Star Wars Celebration 4 in LA. Very cool guy to talk to and have a drink with.

Back