HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parube5y.jpg

Here is me, my wife, and some friends back in 2007 with Maester Pycelle at Star Wars Celebration 4 in LA. Very cool guy to talk to and have a drink with.

I'm calling it now, jedijim and his wife for Peter and MJ when Spiderman eventually reboots. :lecture

Here is me, my wife, and some friends back in 2007 with Maester Pycelle at Star Wars Celebration 4 in LA. Very cool guy to talk to and have a drink with.

I hope you told him to prepare his men, while swinging your head around to meet him, misjudging how close he was and almost nutting him.

I hope you told him to prepare his men, while swinging your head around to meet him, misjudging how close he was and almost nutting him.

ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT
Rolling On The Floor Laughing So Hard My Sombrero Fell Off And I Dropped My Taco

Comic-Con casting news for Season 5...

Very MINOR spoilers below.

Jonathan Pryce (Brazil) has been cast as The HIgh Sparrow
Spoiler Spoiler:

Jessica Henwick cast as Nymeria Sand
Spoiler Spoiler:

Rosabell Laurenti Sellers cast as Tyene Sand
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm really excited for the casting of Jonathan Pryce, the other two actors I know nothing of, but I'm sure they will be great as GOT has proven to have fantastic casting throughout it's run.

Last edited:
Back