HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm thinking you're right Alex, it can be dropped without much trouble and I'm guessing that's what HBO decided to do.

OHHHH MY GOSHHH. That freakin' ending. I finally got caught up on the episodes. I was not expecting Tyrion to do that.

Are you sure about that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm 1100000% sure. the Other thing you talk about is also true.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm 1100000% sure. the Other thing you talk about is also true.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hear ya on that. I just think of natural deaths to be more like:
Heart failure
Dying in your sleep
Old age
Things that are more likely internal issues when your body just gives out and passes on.
Unnatural deaths I think of as:
Poison
Beheading
Ax to the face
External things or things that don't naturally occur in your body. Of course if one of your intestines is sliced or you get shot in the stomach you have septic build up that poisons you with your own ***** matter so I guess that could be natural and unnatural at the same time. :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can we please keep book spoiler discussion out of this thread?

Label this just like the Walking Dead thread. People are marking spoilers for show and book discussion and it is impossible to tell which is which. On top of that people still talk about book spoilers without using spoiler tags.

Is there a reason to classify show talk as spoilers? If someone hasn't seen an episode, they really shouldn't be in here. Once it's aired, it's fair game.

Spoiler tags should be for book talk only.

Yeh, I only drop in here once I'm up to speed. For me screen spoilers are ok, book spoilers are not.

Yeh, I only drop in here once I'm up to speed. For me screen spoilers are ok, book spoilers are not.

Book Spoilers are tricky, what constitues a spoiler in that regard? The existance of a character that never made it into the show?

Something that was in the book but changed in the show, therefore will never happen on the series?

Obviously if it takes place in a book that hasn't been covered in the series yet, that is a spoiler.

For me, I spoiler tag everything that hasn't transpired on the show, but I don't spoiler tag the existance of a character, like Cold Hands or Strong Belwas for instance, as the mere mention of the name doesn't give anything away.

Anything from the books that any reasonable viewer would be bummed to know about before watching the events play out on screen warrants a spoiler tag.

Anything from the books that any reasonable viewer would be bummed to know about before watching the events play out on screen warrants a spoiler tag.

Okay, so then it's not about protecting someone who may eventually read the books, it's about what hasnt happened yet on the series.

So, if something transpired in the books, but was not included in the show and has no likelihood of being included in the series at a later date, that's fair game?

I would think it would be obvious to most to spoiler tag events that have not yet come to pass, be it from the book or inside information.

Unless you are the showrunner for GoT, I wouldn't think you or anyone else in here is a good judge on what is/isn't likely to appear in the series.

Back