HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, Greygoose was kind enough to make this one for me. I'm sure he would make one for you as well. He doesn't watch GoT though and I don't think he's familiar with many of the characters, so be specific in what you want.

Trailer looks incredible. Also, this rather lengthy behind the scenes look at S4 was released. We get some brand new footage from S4, including the first time we hear new character Ellaria Sand speak. We also see Roose Bolton's wife, Fat Walda Frey, for the first time!

Trailer looks incredible. Also, this rather lengthy behind the scenes look at S4 was released. We get some brand new footage from S4, including the first time we hear new character Ellaria Sand speak. We also see Roose Bolton's wife, Fat Walda Frey, for the first time!

That's not Walda, it's George R R Martin. ;)

Super excited for season 4 and I only get more amped for it every time they release a new trailer. Just under 3 more weeks!

I can't wait. We're getting HBO for a few months just for GOT.:yess: It's gonna be nice to actually watch it as it happens for a change. I'm not having a replay of last year and have to deal with everyone talking about stuff like "The Red Wedding" the next morning ever again.:gah::lol

Yeah, I don't even have Cable anymore so I am going to talk to my parents or my brother in law and see if they have or will add HBO to their services and I'll pay for it to use their HBO GO account on my Playstation :lol

While rewatching S3 I could have sworn I saw Glamdring, Gandalf's sword, on the iron throne.

And sure enough:

gandalfs-sword-is-forged-into-game-of-thrones-iron-throne

Anybody who wants to remain spoiler free should stay away from Entertainment Weekly this week.

I really hate spoilers, I'm caught up but nothing is more infuriating than having a show spoiled.... Before I quit watching Walking Dead I would have to avoid twitter just because AMC would retweet all the east coast tweets that contained heavy spoilers sometimes and would absolutely ruin it for the west coast fans. I've never understood why they do that really.

i don't really mind spoilers, its not like I'm not going to watch it. as for TWD I quit watching it also, don't even bother to visit the thread anymore. Didn't really need spoilers with that show, someone gets bit by a sneaking stealth zombie and then someone cries. pretty much the same every episode. lol

With something like GOT which has a book to go with it spoilers are gona happen, mostly accidents. I knew aboyt the Red Wedding via twitter but I can say it didnt change my emotion at all. I was still in awe.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

With something like GOT which has a book to go with it spoilers are gona happen, mostly accidents. I knew aboyt the Red Wedding via twitter but I can say it didnt change my emotion at all. I was still in awe.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Yeah, it doesn't diminish the impact. I can't wait for season 4! It's going to be an epic season.

Just realized that ole Sir Jamie himself was in Oblivion. Knew I recognized him somewhere.

I find myself always referring to actors who have been or are in GoT as their GoT characters now whenever I see them, Jamie in Oblivion, John Snow in Silent Hill, hell even Sean Bean who has been in countless films (which never end well for him) I always refer to as Ned now.

Ser Jamie, I mean Nikolaj's, first big "American" role was as one of the Ranger Snipers that volunteered to protect pilot Michael Durant in "Black Hawk Down". He also had a minor role in "Kingdom of Heaven".

Back