HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ser Jamie, I mean Nikolaj's, first big "American" role was as one of the Ranger Snipers that volunteered to protect pilot Michael Durant in "Black Hawk Down". He also had a minor role in "Kingdom of Heaven".

and now he's doing crappy looking romcom's...we have ruined him

Dammit! Not only will I miss Winter Soldier tomorrow (my brother got advance tickets), looks like I'll also miss seeing the season premier on a movie screen.

News | Entertainment Edit Reject Delete Nearby Copy Central Copy Nearby Share Central Share Statewide Share 'Game of Thrones' Free Advanced Screening of Season 4 Premier for Cox Customers
Posted by Todd Richissin (Editor) , April 02, 2014 at 09:13 AM
Comment02More
RepostPrintEmailFlag as inappropriate Game of Thrones premier is coming. (Youtube screen grab.)

x× Next Previous Slideshow Download
If you're up for heading to the theater at Tysons Corner and you're a Cox subscriber, Cox and HBO are hosting an advance screening of the "Game of Thrones" Season 4 premier Thursday.

The event is planned for 6:30 p.m. for Cox customers, employees and entertainment bloggers at AMC Tysons Corner Stadium 16 in McLean.

During the event, guests will have a chance to win prizes by participating in a live tweet-up, using the hashtag #GameofThronesNOVA, Cox announced in a news release. Complimentary popcorn and drinks will be provided.

"Game of Thrones" is adapted from George R. Martin's series of fantasy novels and premiered on HBO in 2011. The Season 4 premier on HBO is April 6.

https://arlington-va.patch.com/grou...s-free-advanced-screening-of-season-4-premier

Nah, Greygoose was kind enough to make this one for me. I'm sure he would make one for you as well. He doesn't watch GoT though and I don't think he's familiar with many of the characters, so be specific in what you want.

I've just finished season 3 mate (managed to watch it all in just under two weeks). :D Love this show! :rock

Hafthor Bjornson (The mountain) just came 2nd place at the World's Strongest Man 2014 last week-end. Missed the top place by half a point.

HBO commisioned a series of illustrations from Robert Ball, if you havent seen them you should head over to the site and check them out. I would love to buy a few of these but I am unsure if they will be available for sale.

https://www.complex.com/art-design/...icts-every-beautiful-death-in-game-of-thrones

Here is one example...

s19.jpg

This article revealed how awesome one episode in particular is going to be in Season 4. While not a spoiler, I am putting it inside the spoiler tag just in case someone wants to stay completely surprised.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This article revealed how awesome one episode in particular is going to be in Season 4. While not a spoiler, I am putting it inside the spoiler tag just in case someone wants to stay completely surprised.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So excited... I know what should be going on and I'm still just as excited as if I didnt know the majority of what should be happening this season.

Yep, me, too. I've read everything on Wikipedia but spoilers have never bugged me when the writing and production are as good as they are on GoT. If anything, I like comparing the differences and seeing how it's realized on screen. With Breaking Bad now off the air, this show is far and away my favourite. Really glad I had True Detective to make the wait for GoT easier.

Back