HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have HBO, and don't illegally download them, so I wait for the DVDs. I just saw season 3.

That's unfortunate. I'd definitely download them in your situation. I'm not above it. :lol

Surely you know someone with an HBO GO account - they're shareable. HBO's only rule is only three devices can be logged in at once.

I don't even do that, I just get illegally downloaded versions off of friends and then buy it when it comes out on DVD

There are ways of watching it, sure, be it getting a code, or downloading them, and to my eyes the difference is the same. But I haven't done that yet, and I'm not sure I want to start. I am not going to drive to someone's house to watch them :lol It is frustrating to me that HBO won't release them for pay right after they air, for those who want to buy it off of Itunes or whatever, but that's their business model and I don't begrudge them that.

There are ways of watching it, sure, be it getting a code, or downloading them, and to my eyes the difference is the same. But I haven't done that yet, and I'm not sure I want to start. I am not going to drive to someone's house to watch them :lol It is frustrating to me that HBO won't release them for pay right after they air, for those who want to buy it off of Itunes or whatever, but that's their business model and I don't begrudge them that.

HBO doesn't care about you illegally downloading Game of Thrones. No, seriously.

I did not think much of this show after the first 2 episodes - I was encouraged to watch a couple more and just a few days ago I finally wrapped up the 3rd season and I'm completely hooked. I haven't enjoyed a show with this many twists and turns for a long time. Anxiously awaiting S4!!!

Rewatching S3 and on the third episode, after Theon "escapes" and Ramsay has killed all but one of the men who were hunting him down, the last one says "You little bastard!" before Ramsay makes the killing blow. Obviously a hint as to who he was, but then again there are quite a bunch of bastards in the series. :lol

I don't like Ramsay, but thinking about it, I can't say I'm really sympathetic to Theon, as he did some horrible things at Winterfell. Seems like he's getting his comeuppance at the hands of Ramsay, regardless of how brutal and gruesome it is.

Ugh... can't wait for season 4!

Theon's one of my favorite characters. He's a good person deep down and you can tell he regrets what he's done, but I still think he deserved what happened to him. Especially for having the children and Rodrik killed.

He just needed a good slap in the face. Or a good mutilation of the ****. :lol

I love that the newest trailer has some Sansa goodness. She wasn't in the others much. I'm most excited to see her story unfold this season. :D

Speaking of the latest (third) trailer, is the man that Jon stabs at the end who I think it is? It definitely looks like him.

If so, that's a pretty big spoiler to reveal in a trailer. :dunno

If any of you guys were unaware, Funko has a great series of 6" Game of Thrones action figures. Series 1 is exclusive to Barnes and Noble (and sold out quickly) but supposedly will have a wider release in April. Series 2 is rumored for July/August.

Series 1
Game-of-Thrones-Series-1-Funko-Legacy-Collection-01.jpg

Series 2
Funko-Game-of-Thrones-Legacy-Collection-Series-2.jpg

Back