Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought you sold yours already RB? Your listing had ended on eBay...:dunno

It's back on I kept changing my mind but I am selling it now. The cheapest on eBay ;) :lol

For an Avengers line-up I just want Captain America, Thor & Iron Man so I'm really hoping SS make a comic Iron Man PF like the one on there calendar & for the Justice League Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman. At one point I was planning on getting the full line-ups of both but there's no way I could display them all especially with the other pieces I want & that's not taking in account the statues SS haven't even announced yet :slap

It's back on I kept changing my mind but I am selling it now. The cheapest on eBay ;) :lol

For an Avengers line-up I just want Captain America, Thor & Iron Man so I'm really hoping SS make a comic Iron Man PF like the one on there calendar & for the Justice League Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman. At one point I was planning on getting the full line-ups of both but there's no way I could display them all especially with the other pieces I want & that's not taking in account the statues SS haven't even announced yet :slap

Get the classic IM comiquette

You mean the defective Hawkeye PF's that were returned to Sideshow were then sent out to those on the WaitList? Why would they do this? Surely no collector would accept this statue in such poor condition...

Yes, mine was one of the last exclusives that was made available last week. I believe 100% that they sent me a piece that had been returned and did nothing to make it better. To be honest, this makes me lose all faith in a company that does this bad at QC.

Really? Why would they after paying good money for it? As for small payoff, i dont think anyone would accept a measly $45 credit off a new in stock item or $35 credit refunded back to their credit card! I personally dont think anyone would accept a piece in the condition shown above or anything similiar to that. Thats just insane and playing into SSC's hands :slap

The chance to get the exclusive for one thing. People are more forgiving if they feel they got a second chance at a missed EX especially.

Also, I really beleive that SS shakes their head at what a lot of collectors find as unacceptable condition. They are quick to point out that they are individually hand painted and vary (also quick to point out that they have nothing in stock that would be better than what you have in hand). I think in part the reason they think this, is that most of these 'second chance' statues never come back once sold.

Good luck with the sale Steve, dont think you'll have a problem there. Like you said, its the cheapest on eBay and its a very popular piece. As for the Iron Man, i have the Comiquette (with the flag) and i know your not too keen on it. I actually think its a very underated statue and in hand looks superb with some fantastic paint apps. With that said, i too would like to see another classic Iron Man release - but then i am a massive Iron Man fan :hi5:

Get the classic IM comiquette

Is that the one with the flag or the one where he's punching the ground?

Yes, mine was one of the last exclusives that was made available last week. I believe 100% that they sent me a piece that had been returned and did nothing to make it better. To be honest, this makes me lose all faith in a company that does this bad at QC.

I know alot of people who are losing faith in Sideshow and it seems to be a growing trend...let us know what happens...

I received a damaged Hawkeye also. Was told that there was none available that would be any better so just took a partial refund.

Thats fair enough, if its a character that you desperately need plus an EX then i can see why you'd keep it but i'm sure the damage to yours were'nt as bad as the pics above?

The chance to get the exclusive for one thing. People are more forgiving if they feel they got a second chance at a missed EX especially.

Also, I really beleive that SS shakes their head at what a lot of collectors find as unacceptable condition. They are quick to point out that they are individually hand painted and vary (also quick to point out that they have nothing in stock that would be better than what you have in hand). I think in part the reason they think this, is that most of these 'second chance' statues never come back once sold.

Fair points Tbolt...:goodpost:

The modern was

I thought I remembered someone saying something about an Iron Man CQ price dropping because of recasts. I will be keeping an eye for the classic IM CQ now then but it's going to have to be an Ex. I'm not normally bothered about Ex's but that one is Ex or fail.

I'm actually not going to sell this. Every time I look at in person I really like it & also that's an awkward box to pack & post.

Last edited:
Good evening guys

Could anyone do me a favor and give me the measurements of the brown shipping box. Sideshow website only shows statue measurements.

Thanks in advance

Back