Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lwb3k38p5R1r2rph2.gif

I just ordered one of these off of bbts. It came to $372, Is everyone still happy with theirs? I figured I don't have any other ones coming until April so I thought why not. The one thing that always kept me from getting it was the base starting out like a A or X base and then turning into a rock enviroment base. It never made sense to me. And I've had really good experiences ordering from bbts, the art boxes and statues have arrived perfect both times with my Psylocke and Storm so

I don't know. It has waitlist on the site. I'm a little nervous that it'll be damaged but I'm sure I'll at least be able to get refunded. I stared at the Colossus PF on bbts a few times a week and then one day it was gone. I regret not ordering it every time I see its picture

I just ordered one of these off of bbts. It came to $372, Is everyone still happy with theirs? I figured I don't have any other ones coming until April so I thought why not. The one thing that always kept me from getting it was the base starting out like a A or X base and then turning into a rock enviroment base. It never made sense to me. And I've had really good experiences ordering from bbts, the art boxes and statues have arrived perfect both times with my Psylocke and Storm so

I still like mine. It's not my favorite or anything but I like the action pose. I like the environment base. It's funny that Hawkeye, pretty much only known for being an Avenger, didn't get an A base but his gf Spider-Woman, who for most of her existence was NOT an Avenger, did get an A base.

My main gripe is how easy an Ex could have been for this one beyond the print. Change of head with a different art style or expression, or even to save money just paint the bow on the Ex the yellow or brown it always was until recent years instead of purple...far too late now though.

I still like mine. It's not my favorite or anything but I like the action pose. I like the environment base. It's funny that Hawkeye, pretty much only known for being an Avenger, didn't get an A base but his gf Spider-Woman, who for most of her existence was NOT an Avenger, did get an A base.

My main gripe is how easy an Ex could have been for this one beyond the print. Change of head with a different art style or expression, or even to save money just paint the bow on the Ex the yellow or brown it always was until recent years instead of purple...far too late now though.

The EX should have been Ant-Man on the tip of the arrow.

The EX should have been Ant-Man on the tip of the arrow.

I remember a lot of us wanting that, like the Avengers cover the idea comes from. But SS would have had to change the sculpt so that Hawkeye would have been holding an arrow like the Legolas PF is. The Hawkeye sculpt they used, he's already fired the arrow, so Ant-Man on an arrow tip wouldn't have been possible.

And out of the swamps he rose! :rotfl

When did this release? Just wondering if I should expect a revisit at all with in the next 10 years... Probably not huh? Lol

Back