Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember XM are working on a Hawkeye though if the SS Ver wasn't to your tastes

9uma6yqu.jpg

une2u5am.jpg

And out of the swamps he rose! :rotfl

When did this release? Just wondering if I should expect a revisit at all with in the next 10 years... Probably not huh? Lol

You can still get one off bbts Savage :) that's where I got mine. They're $339.99 so $10 or $20 cheaper. They do a much greater job packing I must say.

Oh I'm not sure man. Sideshows site would say. It's fairly heavy like like those X bases. I'm sure they're probably down to their last few left

But yeah they're a great site. Well packed and fast delivered. They still have the Scarlet Witch PF too for cheaper I look at it all the time hoping that they'll sell out just to end my temptation of buying it ha

But yeah they're a great site. Well packed and fast delivered. They still have the Scarlet Witch PF too for cheaper I look at it all the time hoping that they'll sell out just to end my temptation of buying it ha

Haha. Wish I had the money right now. But with Cap, Hulk, Thor, and Iron Man on the docket... Hawkbrotha is going to have to wait.

This is an outstanding statue, but is his scale correct? He seems to be huge next to the other Avenger PF's.

Back