Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you need a how to take care of statues tutorial

Maybe we should all pitch in and buy him a feather duster or something :lol

:rotfl ok I admit I really do. I must dust them soon. There's already a thick layer on them now. Wow time goes fasts. I just dusted them like 6 months ago. The fabrics are the worst to get off dust. The dark fabrics looks faded from layers of dust. :monkey1

:rotfl ok I admit I really do. I must dust them soon. There's already a thick layer on them now. Wow time goes fasts. I just dusted them like 6 months ago. The fabrics are the worst to get off dust. The dark fabrics looks faded from layers of dust. :monkey1

I use little rolls of scotch tape to get any dust off the fabric. Should help you clean them up a bit.

I use little rolls of scotch tape to get any dust off the fabric. Should help you clean them up a bit.

Thanks bro! I hate more dusting the thin cracks in between the statues. Btw I want the hawk eye PF reg. I saw him again at midtown comics in NY. He is a true massive PF! Very large size they way a PF should be. What's the cheapest going prices? I saw so far 350.00 free shipping. I will bite when he it's 320.00ish shipped or even 300.00 shipped. It might be a long wait. But I can see the reg flooding up more through out the year with more people getting I to overload.

even that low won't happen

I will quote you on this when I get it for 300.00 to 320.00 shipped. :rotfl but this statue is much bigger and better then I expected. I hated the pics. When I saw this in person it's not bad, I like it. :clap

I will quote you on this when I get it for 300.00 to 320.00 shipped. :rotfl but this statue is much bigger and better then I expected. I hated the pics. When I saw this in person it's not bad, I like it. :clap

knock yourself out...ebay fees are ridiculous, no seller will eat that amount of loss and retailers aren't allowed to sell below 10% on PO's or new stuff

yeah can't see it happening either, this piece is just to well done. it will appreciate soon imo. still say this is going to be a sleeper.:lecture

Back