Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still waiting on some bestas my man? You got any statues out on display?

No none, everyone is boxed up right now. I keep meaning to buy a Pax but again I've got a lot to pay out for this month. I'm actually going Ikea next weekend. I'm not sure to get one or just wait until next month & buy it all properly. I've got a load of furniture I need to buy for this month for the living-room & my little boys room :slap

No none, everyone is boxed up right now. I keep meaning to buy a Pax but again I've got a lot to pay out for this month. I'm actually going Ikea next weekend. I'm not sure to get one or just wait until next month & buy it all properly. I've got a load of furniture I need to buy for this month for the living-room & my little boys room :slap

I got a £20 off a £145+ spend voucher so decided to get a couple of Bestas :yess:
The boss, wife, got in first with a dressing table and wardrobe :mad:

No worries bud. All that other stuff is far more important. When you do finally have the time and money to set up the display you want then it will be all the sweeter. I am in the same boat. Don't have any real display space in our current home but don't want to miss out on great pieces so they will most likly be stored for a bit though I may display one or two.

Hey RB. I see the Pax are wardrobe frames so bigger than a Besta, I presume. Is there an option for glass doors on these to make a display cabinet or are you planning on having it open? They look like a much cheaper option.
Cheers CC.

Hey RB. I see the Pax are wardrobe frames so bigger than a Besta, I presume. Is there an option for glass doors on these to make a display cabinet or are you planning on having it open? They look like a much cheaper option.
Cheers CC.

I'll get doors eventually. Check this thread out for ideas. Yes they are bigger than Besta's, they come in different sizes but you could easily fit a LSF in one for example.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113791&page=9

& below are some pictures from some fellow collectors with Pax systems :)

my7ebyry.jpg

edyneda4.jpg

Decided to go for one of these in the end...

besta_zpscdfb6c69.jpg

The only piece i have on the way which won't fit is the Hulk Maquette which should be fine on top. Oh and my Predator CM which can stay on his table, would love to have him behind glass though. After looking into the Pax the doors would end up too much hassle and expense especially when i don't really need that much space.
Thanks for the links anyway RB :duff

Back