Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome PF. The pose is dynamic, the base is not some silly "A", it's detailed. If all pieces were this good, I wouldn't mind the 25% price increase on PFs. Praise to this sculptor.

This is an awesome PF. The pose is dynamic, the base is not some silly "A", it's detailed. If all pieces were this good, I wouldn't mind the 25% price increase on PFs. Praise to this sculptor.

"A"? like an A for Avengers?

A for apathy

GroverA.jpg

You appreciate better the beauty of this statue by looking at the 360 view from Sideshow's website. Sideshow better not screw up the QC on this.

Any Canadians have experience with alter-ego comics? How are their shipping rates? Do their packages tend to get caught up at customs?

Just use there Checkout to find there shipping quote. Personally SSC has the cheapest shipping rate of $25. Any savings at AE is gone once you apply shipping rate to it. Plus you get back 5% in reward points.

Try superpowercollectibles.com. He's based in Toronto. Free shipping. Tell Marico I'd referred you to him.

Great display. . .though you needs you some classic Iron Man there! And a bit odd that Skull and Doom are part of the good guy gang now. Or are the good guys now part of the bad guy gang?? :panic:

Never liked the classic Iron Man - pose was weird and the armor choice was too old, at least for me (even though I know its "classic" Iron Man).

Good or bad, these guys for me are the best marvel PFs out there. I hope Hawkeye matches them, design and execution-wise.

I do like the ground punching pose, but personally I think classic IM, being the most iconic, goes best with those old school Cap and Thor PFs. The newer, busier armors would seem to fit better with armored Thor, Bucky Cap, and WW Hulk or some such in my eyes. Similarly, the Hawkeye with sunglasses would be more of the "modern" take on him, while the classic look would fit better on display with the more classic looking characters.

Going for this, as much as possible:

0aLDj.jpg

I will be going with this setup on top of my Besta's from left to right:

Wasp, Antman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Really hope Sideshow will make Wasp, Antman and Quicksilver in PF some day.

I will be going with this setup on top of my Besta's from left to right:

Wasp, Antman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

Really hope Sideshow will make Wasp, Antman and Quicksilver in PF some day.

No Black Panther?

Back