Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, comic Hawkeye totally wins over Renner version in look and personality. But I figure SSC will do a Renner statue so folks can put together a more complete Avengers team in that scale and type.

i don't as i'm not too much fan of jeremy renner and sideshow will probably screw up the likeness

i only want it to complete my movie Avengers PFs. But the comic version is full of wins & I can't wait to display it with my other Avengers comic PFs too.

one of my most anticipated preorders of 2013 and absolutely no need anymore for a hawkeye movie pf

348plih.jpg

Wow, great pic right there, thank for sharing that Vaako! He looks well sculpted. :clap

Gunna display this with my Bucky Modern Cap(don't have yet but will soon). Modern Ironman(when I can afford to get him).,and modern Thor and Hulk PF(when SS finally get around to releasing them).

Gunna display this with my Bucky Modern Cap(don't have yet but will soon). Modern Ironman(when I can afford to get him).,and modern Thor and Hulk PF(when SS finally get around to releasing them).

I'm gonna display Hawkeye with Classic Iron Man EX and Black Panther, who SS seems to have forgotten to bring to the Con. Also Spider-Woman on the way, maybe Scarlet Witch, and although I like them I don't even think about Csp and Thor at this point.

they usually don't bring sold out stuff to the con

But then they have most of the older Avegers and all of the X-Men PFs on display this year. I don't think they should do that. For one they're sold out. It's like teasing newer collectors to me, like "look what we had that you'll probably never get and is also better than a lot of what we're giving you now." And two, for that reason, the older pieces distract from showing off the newer pieces. Stuff like Master Chief gets a prominent display. Hawkeye, Storm, Colossus, they just get mixed in. They should have just had a display with only newer Marvel PFs and included Rhino.

I'm gonna display Hawkeye with Classic Iron Man EX and Black Panther, who SS seems to have forgotten to bring to the Con. Also Spider-Woman on the way, maybe Scarlet Witch, and although I like them I don't even think about Csp and Thor at this point.

But then they have most of the older Avegers and all of the X-Men PFs on display this year. I don't think they should do that. For one they're sold out. It's like teasing newer collectors to me, like "look what we had that you'll probably never get and is also better than a lot of what we're giving you now." And two, for that reason, the older pieces distract from showing off the newer pieces. Stuff like Master Chief gets a prominent display. Hawkeye, Storm, Colossus, they just get mixed in. They should have just had a display with only newer Marvel PFs and included Rhino.

i can see your point about the old stuff. but really i think they just want their displays to look really good. i dont think they are taunting people with older sold out statues. they are just trying to make their display as appealing as possible and having the lineup of avengers and x-men seems reasonable to me. i have comic cap but dont have thor, classic iron man, or hulk. i will prob get thor, dont want iron man, and dont want to dish 1800 for hulk. esp with the hulk maquette coming. despite the older stuff being sold out, cap and thor can actually be bought for a decent price if you look and wait for the right deal.

Back