Hawkeye Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black panther was a while ago. Cheap on evil bay.

Lol, Not what I meant, plus I know because I already have him. BP was my 1st SS statue, mostly because it was the 1st SS statue I'd ever seen. Saw it and had to have it, and the expensive journey began...thankfully I did get him "Cheap on evil bay" :wink1:. He and Classic Iron Man Com EX are my only classic Avengers so far. But what I meant was BP in Captain Spidey's Avengers display.

When I think about Classic Avengers I think of Hawkeye, Cap, IM, Thor, Wasp, and Black Panther, but he often gets ignored. Yet people are quick to add Hulk to their display. A founding member true, but his entire history with the Avengers lasted only 2 full issues, gone before Cap even joined or Iron Man updated from the original armor. :lecture Whoa, enough with the Geek Out, going back to the basement...

I want to place a Hawkeye order but wanted to wait as late as possible. Do items go from preorder straight to waitlist or is there something in between.

Lol, Not what I meant, plus I know because I already have him. BP was my 1st SS statue, mostly because it was the 1st SS statue I'd ever seen. Saw it and had to have it, and the expensive journey began...thankfully I did get him "Cheap on evil bay" :wink1:. He and Classic Iron Man Com EX are my only classic Avengers so far. But what I meant was BP in Captain Spidey's Avengers display.

When I think about Classic Avengers I think of Hawkeye, Cap, IM, Thor, Wasp, and Black Panther, but he often gets ignored. Yet people are quick to add Hulk to their display. A founding member true, but his entire history with the Avengers lasted only 2 full issues, gone before Cap even joined or Iron Man updated from the original armor. :lecture Whoa, enough with the Geek Out, going back to the basement...
You make a great point. I've had this discussion on this forum before, but I think BP is a much more significant "Avenger" in the grand scheme of things than is Hulk. Hulk is important for being a founding member and one of the primary reasons the group had to band together in the first place, but after those first few issues he was pretty much out of the picture, while BP was a member for long stretches of time and had a real affinity and connection to the team that Hulk never did. If Hulk was a notable member of any Marvel team, it was the Defenders.

You make a great point. I've had this discussion on this forum before, but I think BP is a much more significant "Avenger" in the grand scheme of things than is Hulk. Hulk is important for being a founding member and one of the primary reasons the group had to band together in the first place, but after those first few issues he was pretty much out of the picture, while BP was a member for long stretches of time and had a real affinity and connection to the team that Hulk never did. If Hulk was a notable member of any Marvel team, it was the Defenders.

I quite agree too, Hulk wasn't really the best Avenger if anything. But visually, I thought he always added a nice diverse look to the team. Though yes, history wise, he's not really that storied.

I want to place a Hawkeye order but wanted to wait as late as possible. Do items go from preorder straight to waitlist or is there something in between.

As soon as the edition has sold enough, it goes to waitlist. This is usually before it is released for most pieces.

Is Alter Ego good with the shipping costs? I'm in California, so I'm unsure whether shipping or tax becomes that big a factor. Do they also charge only when item ships?

On another thought, any 3rd party vendors out there that allow flex-pay?

Here is a pretty good list of all the various Avengers teams. Mix and match your statues to create what ever team you want.

https://www.whiterocketbooks.com/avengers/corerost.html

Cool list. A geek like me actually looks at such things. I ran off on that Hulk rant when my original point was moreso that important Avengers like BP get ignored :slap. But like I said, this list shows Hulk's entire Avengers career lasted just the first 2 issues. By issue #3 he teamed with Namor to fight his former teammates. He is however a larger part of the Ultimates and for media purposes makes sense. But to clarify, I'd never tell anyone how to display their stuff if that's what you were thinking. It profits me nothing at all.

Is Alter Ego good with the shipping costs? I'm in California, so I'm unsure whether shipping or tax becomes that big a factor. Do they also charge only when item ships?

On another thought, any 3rd party vendors out there that allow flex-pay?

Yeh they are good and very timely. Sometimes they ship before Sideshow ships lol.

With all the other stuff i have put this on a hold for now. Its such a great piece and it has a late release so at that time i can still decide to take it. :)

one of my most anticipated preorders of 2013 and absolutely no need anymore for a hawkeye movie pf

348plih.jpg

Back