Have you ever met someone famous?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was walking through a small road with cafes on either side with my ex a few years back and she casually mentioned we'd just walked past Keanu Reeves. So after a double take, I legged it back to him and shook his hand grabbing a quick pick.
The guy was stoned haha

:rotflThis made me laugh for about a good 5 mins so thank you for that :lol

& meeting Zakk Wylde would be pretty sweet! I guess back in the day when he was doing his Book of Shadows tour around these really small venues, him and my dad would always chop it up for abit and even when he started doing BLS, Zakk would send my dad some free tickets and some backstage passes. Always that that was pretty cool of him

: back in the day when he was doing his Book of Shadows tour around these really small venues, him and my dad would always chop it up for abit and even when he started doing BLS, Zakk would send my dad some free tickets and some backstage passes. Always that that was pretty cool of him

That's awesome.

Book of Shadows is his best work IMO

That's awesome.

Book of Shadows is his best work IMO

Oh without a doubt! That entire album is amazing and I love to listen to it before bed, knocks my ass right out :lol I wish that he would do another tour of that cause I'd really love to see him play those songs, esp. Peddlers of Death!

I've met Noel Neill, Lou Ferigno, and Richard Kiel. All three of them were very genuine and down to earth, and it was awesome to get to meet them.

Gary Coleman (Diff'rent Strokes)
Todd Bridges (Diff'rent Strokes)
Joyce Dewitt (Three's Company)
Priscilla Barnes (Three's Company)
Richard Kline (Three's Company)
Ron Silver (Timecop)
Lou Ferrigno
Peter Laird (TMNT)
Kevin Eastman (TMNT)
James Saito (Shredder in TMNT)
Ernest Thomas (What's Happening!)
Haywood Nelson (What's Happening!)
Danielle Spencer (What's Happening!)
Caroll Spinney (Big Bird)

And probably some more that I'm forgetting.

Having worked in Television for the past 20 years there are way too many to mention them all.

I will say that Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity were two of the nicest to work with and very generous at Christmas time.

I also had to mic up Nicole Kidman once, she did not like being touched so that was difficult but she was very friendly and talkative between satellite hits.

I use to date a blonde Russian girl who lived a few houses down from Robin Williams in the Sea Cliff neighborhood of San Francisco. Would talk to him all the time and he was a very nice guy. I think he liked talking with me because I didn't kiss his ass or get start struck. I've also met Howard Stern, Eddie Murphy and other celebrities when I did extra work on movies for fun during my college years. They were all cool to, but Robin Williams was by far the coolest.

Having worked in Television for the past 20 years there are way too many to mention them all.

I will say that Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity were two of the nicest to work with and very generous at Christmas time.

I also had to mic up Nicole Kidman once, she did not like being touched so that was difficult but she was very friendly and talkative between satellite hits.

You work for fox news:horror?

I met Lani O'Grady from "Eight is Enough" in '91 when I got out of the Marines and went to work for a Stone Mason who was dating her. She was very sweet. She brought him lunch.

I also met David Kieth at a hospital when he came to visit a friend of mine who had quadruple bypass surgery. Kieth was dating my friend's daughter. He was pretty cool as well despite the fact that he tried too hard to be the "leader of the watch". When he started grilling the doctor with questions about the doctor's work like "Did you make sure the stitches were tight?"...I kind of started to feel sorry for him.

I also met Erin Moran (Joni from Happy Days) at Frank-n-Scalpers collectibles show in Industry, CA. She was nice as well and I felt bad that nobody cared to talk to her.

I met Kevin Greene (former NFL All-Pro Defensive End) at a WWF match in 1992. Got him to sign my ticket. He was enormous and really nice. I remember him saying to me after I asked for his autograph, "no problem, but can I eat first?" He had two hot dogs and a beer. 4 bites and 3 drinks later he high fived me in his Macho-Man do-rag and glasses, signed it and then went back stage.

meet them all the time.. no big deal.. im usually surprised on how short they are,..never even heard of who youre talking about
Short and waaaaay too skinny. :(

I often meet celebs in my line of work, as well. But this one stands out:

RonnienMe.jpg

:lol

i've met a few celebrities cant think of all the names right now but, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Danny Trejo in person. I don't know if it was just a bad hair dye job or what but when i met arnold his hair was bright orange this was before he was governor of CA he personally handed me a t shirt from his campaign and some random women in the crowd ran over and grabbed it literally from my hands as soon as he handed it to me then she disappeared in the crowd. My mother on the other hand has met , Jerry Lewis, Cesar Romero, Beaver from leave it to beaver, Vincent price.

Last edited:
Jacque Pepin (chef): at a book signing.
Katy Perry: meet and greet in SF
Iggy Pop: after party
Ally and AJ (actor/singer): visited hospital
Nick Swisher: made an appearance at our suite at an A's game
Jermaine Dye: at a charity event
Eric Chavez: sat on his lap
David Justice: fan fest got pics and autograph
Jeremy Giambi: signed my cast and pushed me around in my wheelchair for a few minutes on the field
Late great Bill King: signed my ball cap & shook my hand
George Atkinson(Raidrs): at the bar
Ronnie Rodriquez(Depp double in POTC3&4, 21Jump St, Tim&Erics BillionDollar movie) a friend
:)

Bob Dylan stayed at the hotel where my little sister was a sales manager. He came down for breakfast too late and there was no coffee made. She hooked him up, so he sat at the bar and chatted with her while the coffee brewed.

I'm still jealous.

I met Lani O'Grady from "Eight is Enough" in '91 when I got out of the Marines and went to work for a Stone Mason who was dating her. She was very sweet. She brought him lunch.

I also met David Kieth at a hospital when he came to visit a friend of mine who had quadruple bypass surgery. Kieth was dating my friend's daughter. He was pretty cool as well despite the fact that he tried too hard to be the "leader of the watch". When he started grilling the doctor with questions about the doctor's work like "Did you make sure the stitches were tight?"...I kind of started to feel sorry for him.

I also met Erin Moran (Joni from Happy Days) at Frank-n-Scalpers collectibles show in Industry, CA. She was nice as well and I felt bad that nobody cared to talk to her.

She was a real ____ after leaving show business. She got on a religous high horse and making all kinds of accusations against her fellow actors.

Jacque Pepin (chef): at a book signing.
Katy Perry: meet and greet in SF
Iggy Pop: after party
Ally and AJ (actor/singer): visited hospital
Nick Swisher: made an appearance at our suite at an A's game
Jermaine Dye: at a charity event
Eric Chavez: sat on his lap
David Justice: fan fest got pics and autograph
Jeremy Giambi: signed my cast and pushed me around in my wheelchair for a few minutes on the field
Late great Bill King: signed my ball cap & shook my hand
George Atkinson(Raidrs): at the bar
Ronnie Rodriquez(Depp double in POTC3&4, 21Jump St, Tim&Erics BillionDollar movie) a friend
:)

I loved the old A's when the Giambi brothers and some of the others were on it. A real baseball beer team! Long haired greasy bastards! Love it!

Short and waaaaay too skinny. :(

I often meet celebs in my line of work, as well. But this one stands out:

RonnienMe.jpg

:lol
Great pic!

Short, too skinny and they have larger than normal heads that look even larger because of how skinny they are.

Back