Have you ever met someone famous?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan was just at Uni just like around regular people? wheere in uni did you see him?

yeah my friend works for Animal Kingdom resort and she met Dennis Rodman and Mariah Carey,
her boss met Michael jackson before and he left a tip of like 3000 dollars for a bagel or something like that, Mariah just ate a hot dog lol. she showed me pics with Mariah, they go stay at that resort, so people that work there get to meet all these celebs

The simpsons ride believe it or not. :lol

He was there with some other folks I've never seen before.

I saw Quentin Tarantino at a movie premiere in Dublin once, didn't actually meet and speak to him. Hes probably the most famous. Seen 2 or 3 Irish celebrities that no one here would know.

I've met Jerry O'Connell, Alan Rickman, Hamish Linkalter, George "The Animal" Steele, and one of my childhood heroes, Mark [Mjr. Don West] Goddard.

I saw Quentin Tarantino at a movie premiere in Dublin once, didn't actually meet and speak to him. Hes probably the most famous. Seen 2 or 3 Irish celebrities that no one here would know.
wow that is awesome.
i don't think i've ever met a celebrity.
but if i could meet any it would be tarantino.

I meet Quentin Tarantino, Antonio Banderas, Kevin Spacey, Ron Jeremy,
Matthew Mcconaughey,and Tommy Lee Jones when I was in UT Austin for 8 years. Meet Jay-Z and Hugh Jackman in New York. The best one is that I ran in to Shaq in the elevator of my friend's highrise around 2:30 am in Houston TX.

I worked security for a museum in which celbs came in all the time; to me, they are just people.

My real claim to fame was when I was 20, my GF at the time was good friends with Tony Bennets daughter, so we all spent the weekend with her and her famous father. Cool guy - very down to earth and just like any other dad as far as I could see

When I get famous, I promise to be different from normal people so that when I meet them, they will not be disappointed.

LOL yeah. Man, I will say this much, if I were famous, I am sure I'd be an arsehole....I mean, I like my space, and people in that space 24/7/365 would affect me.....

I was walking through a small road with cafes on either side with my ex a few years back and she casually mentioned we'd just walked past Keanu Reeves. So after a double take, I legged it back to him and shook his hand grabbing a quick pick.
The guy was stoned haha

I've met several famous sports guys. Hank Aaron, Vince Young, Bob Feller, Jevon Kearse etc.

But I had the pleasure of meeting Hulk Hogan about 5 years ago. Truly the nicest celeb I've ever met. Totally awesome guy. That guy really loves his fans. I got my picture taken with him as well !

I've worked a couple of small films and got to meet Michael Badalucco and Barry Corbin.

Michael Badalucco was really the nicest guy. I was the costume designer so I can say I have seen him in his underwear. During the shoot he and I were talking about his demographic and he said it was women in their 50-60s. I told him he was probably right cause my mom really liked his show the Practice. Its a thing to never bother the actors during shooting for things like autographs especially on independent films. The next morning he came up to me and handed me a newspaper. I opened it up and it was his headed shot for my mom talking about how he and I were working in heat together. Thought that was really cool.
Barry Corbin was really a nice guy too. The cool thing with him, without me knowing, he was working No Country For Old Men at the same time we were shooting our little picture. No Country happens to be one of my favorite movies. He wrapped our shoot in Kansas and was shooting in Texas the next day. When i watch his scenes its cool to think I was working with him the day before. I still have his hats and shirts from our shoot.

I've met a few..

Musicians:
- Slash, Duff and Matt from Guns N Roses/Velvet Revolver
- Scott Weiland from Velvet Revolver/STP
- Zakk Wylde
- Jason Newsted from Metallica
- Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth

Film
- Tom Skerritt (just this weekend actually)

Sports
- Tons of the biggest cricket celebrities

used to play pool with Michael Keaton when I was younger. He liked to fish close to where I lived and liked the isolation. Extremely down to earth, very nice guy. Even after Batman he would still come around. I still see him from time to time and he's still the same humble person.

Steven Seagal and Robert Redford are complet D*%$s. Believe it or not Billy Bob Thornton is pretty decent.

Ran into Brendan Fraser one day at wal-mart, funny as hell and just likes being a "normal" person.

I remember years ago seeing pictures of his home on the inside. I'm assuming it was ONE of his homes since most have more than one. I think it was a ranch. It was just awesome. All woodsy and such. I love those kinds of homes.

Back