have ur friends ever laughed?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had a gf who thought it was clever to call me "immature" because i "collect toys".
so, i pointed out that she's "vapid and shallow" because she "collects shoes and clothes".i still have my toys.

Exactly! At least collectibles retain value, shoes worn through dirt and ^^^^ = depreciation of value. My wife must have 15-20 different pairs of shoes/boots. Some people I know spend thousands on their car or SUV, that imo is the worst investment ever.

NEXT QUESTION: Is anyone on this board 40yrs old AND still a virgin?!:lol
i'm 100 years old and still a virgin.
once you make it past 50 without any action you get life experience points to spend on the +10 wisdom modifier for a saving throw against ridicule.
it's pretty awesome. something to look forward to, guys. hang in there.

i'm 100 years old and still a virgin.
once you make it past 50 without any action you get life experience points to spend on the +10 wisdom modifier for a saving throw against ridicule.
it's pretty awesome. something to look forward to, guys. hang in there.

Thats a RESOUNDING 'Yes' for Prefused then!:rolleyes::monkey3

Thats a RESOUNDING 'Yes' for Prefused then!:rolleyes::monkey3
well, i just rolled a 28 against your level 4 snide comment and used my save throw to cast my level 91 ego protection spell.

bummer, dude. you should level up more before taking on the big boys.

I think the movie , the forty year old virgin, did not help our image as collectors.
But who cares?
I'm a Geek and proud of it.

I always thought the same thing. It's true that movie did not help at all. :lol

But in reality most of the collectors I know are true pimps and definitely not virgins.

No friends to make fun of me. Plus my wife picks on me enough.
A few pieces have more than tripled in price and she wants me to sell them(Like hell i will)

well, i just rolled a 28 against your level 4 snide comment and used my save throw to cast my level 91 ego protection spell.

bummer, dude. you should level up more before taking on the big boys.

Eh? Ok, You win big boy :monkey2

Last edited:
Most of my friends have similar interests in movies and pop culture so they think its cool. Alot of the people who say negative things about people who collect have signed up to the Mortgage, debt, kids gardening lifestyle and have no hobbies of their own so have to make themselves feel better by having a pop at us geeks! Its funny how their views change when you tell them how much some of this stuff appreciates in value........ shallow people

Have you ever asked them what they deem usefull ?

If they make you happy surely that is being usefull

I think because I'm at college and still youngish they would prefer my money and concentracion to be going on something else.
What they don't realise is that I can concentrate on as many things as I like all at the same time !. Muhahahhaahah !. :D:monkey1
:rotfl

The ladies love it !!!! They think those are cute and they tell me I'm still like a kid at heart...they want to nurse me, and hold me, this is when I grab their titties.

Back